Chapter - 10

Guy and Rudra continue to fight each other, when they aren't fighting each other, the two dragon sisters are doing so. Guy and the two dragon sisters are now responsible for maintaining the barriers.

... but recently the two have been fighting over an interesting issue.

"Sister, you are too strict with him."

"No! Velgrynd-Chan, you are too soft."

"I'm the best teacher for him. I'm sure I can teach him how to respect his two elder sisters and how to fight."

"Huh? It should be me who will teach him. I'm the eldest, after Big Brother."

... and so forth and so on. You might have guessed the topic they were fighting over, if not, then it's about the treatment of their 'newborn' little brother Veldora, only five hundred and a few more years older.

I mean, the sense of time of the True Dragon sure is weird.

And then there she is, Lucia—the unfortunate person. She has to endure the nonsensical chatter of the Dragon sisters, all while witnessing the intense battle between Guy and her foolish older brother. Despite the lack of similarities between Lucia and Shizue, it is intriguing to note that both struggle when it comes to interacting with others. Shizue, in particular, seemed to prefer keeping her distance from the people of the cardinal world, yet she helped anyone who needed it...

I think she's feeling lonely.

Since I'm a good person, I'll hang out with her to cheer her up.

"Hello, you are Lucia, right? My name is Rimuru... Rimuru Tempest, a slime."

I said to her as I used my clone to come out of the Imaginary Space again for the second time since she, Rudra, and Velgrynd started to come here. The last time I appeared, all four of them ignored me. If they dare ignore me this time, I will never come again to visit these idiots.

"Hm, it's nice to meet you, as you already know, I'm Lucia. You finally appeared again."

"Hmm, actually, I was hiding from Velzard. She is a handful to handle... Please don't tell anybody what I just said."

I joked with her, and she smiled while nodding her head slightly. So she did notice me last time but did not say anything because she didn't know me. So, she is shy, or, ah, the situation last time was a little chaotic... Now I finally understand.

"Ara, ara~ you finally decided to appear Rimuru."

Oh sh*t, I thought she was busy in discussion with Velgrynd. How did she notice me this early? I was even hiding the presence of my clone.

《It was Guy Crimson. He coincidentally saw the master clone and directly reported it to Velzard.》

So, it was this idiot. I will remember this one. Guy, believe me, I will make sure to bring Diablo to the walpurgis in the future. Ciel-San, make sure to remind me in the future, even if I forget. But first, I have to deal with Velzard.

"Ah, Velzard, how are you doing? I just came out because I was feeling the energy discharge from a fight on a daily basis. I got curious."

I said to her with a forced laugh, I was careless. I have to run away as soon as possible.

"Sister, who is this slime? You know him?"

The curious Velgrynd voice came out behind the Velzard. I saw her coming towards us and looking at me curiously with her sharp golden eyes.

"Hmm. Velgrynd, I mentioned to you about our new little brother, right?"

"Huh? When did you mention him? If you did, I would have remembered it."