Chapter - 18

Hello everyone! It's been nine months since my master— Izawa Shizue, took an interest in teaching some kids. Since this is the third batch of children that she is teaching, there are only two students in this batch, one male and one female. Both of them are rather impressive, so much so that Shizue has reached a new peak in her hellish training regimes.

"What are you doing, Yuuki? Only 40 km, and you are already down? Can't you see Hinata? She is still running even though she has crossed the 60 km mark!"

The training plan can be said to be made for monsters. The difficulty is nothing less than extreme. I can only watch from the sidelines and cheer them on with Ciel-San.

"You can do it, sir Yuuki!"

I shouted, and this seems to work, as I can feel a blazing fire in his eyes. The passion for winning. Ah, youth, such passion and determination, only a young man like Yukki can possess.

《Master, do you have some misunderstandings? I think Yuuki still doesn't believe that you are a man, and seeing you cheer for him gives him some strength. 》

"Ciel-San, rather than dissing me, it would be much appreciated if you could cook some snacks for the master."

I shoot back at her. I already know Yukki still doesn't believe the fact that I'm a boy, but she doesn't have to say it on my face. After hearing my reply, she looked a little amused, but nonetheless, she ran around and left the kitchen to bake some cakes.

After a while, the training was finally over, and Ciel-San also finished baking the cakes at the perfect time. She also made some tea. Her job is to cook because she is better than me at it. I'm also extremely good, but compared to a perfectionist like Ciel-San, I'm still far behind. So the job of serving is on me.

"Rimuru-San, did you see that? I also finished the training today!"

Yuuki boasted about himself, and Hinata looked at him with scorn.

You might have already guessed it, but the students that Shizue is teaching currently are none other than Hinata and Yuuki, the most talented students of Shizue. Of course, not including Chloe, as she is mostly self-taught.

"Can you stop flirting with her already? It's been a whole week."

Hinata said it coldly while looking directly at Yuuki with her sharp eyes. But Yuuki, being Yuuki, didn't back down either, and the argument broke out between them like always.

Sigh, what troublesome kids!

I think I have to stop them before things escalate even more.

"Umm. Master Yuuki and Miss Hinata, I think—"

"Please call me Yukki."

"Hinata is fine."

Before I could finish, they interrupted me and asked me not to use the honorifics.

"Okey! Yuuki-San, and Hinata-San. I think I have already said it multiple times, but I'm a boy. A B-O-Y! Please do remember it this time."

I reminded them again while I was pouring tea for them. But they heard my words from the right ear and threw them out from the left ear.

"Please, master, I mean Shizue-Sama, help me."

Not knowing how to deal with these two, I asked Shizue-Sama for help, nearly calling her master again. She has reminded me again and again to call her Shizue, so it would be rude if I still called her master even after all those reminders.

"Rimuru, if you promise to call me Shizue from now on, I will help you."

Shizue-Sama looked unexpectedly serious while saying such a word to me. Calling her without any honorifics is equal to blasphemy, and I didn't want to hear an earful from Ciel-San, so I will kindly reject the offer. Ah, my status as a man I also lost today.