Chapter - 21

After spending some time with Shizue-Sama and the kids. I made my way towards the sealed cave in the middle of the Jura Forest. Just as I promised Veldora previously today, I will free him, but only if he is able to fully restrain his aura. It's hard, and I know it. In terms of raw power, Veldora has the highest magicules among the True Dragons excluding Veldanava.

It took a ridiculous amount of patience and mastery over his own power to restrain it. So, I didn't have my hopes too high for him. I will be satisfied as long as he is able to control it to a manageable degree.

"Yo! Veldora! How are you doing?"

As I reached the barrier in which Veldora was sealed, I greeted him with a smile.

"Ho?! Rimuru it's you! Ha-ha-ha!! I was waiting for you! Give me the next volume of this manga."

Veldora is the same old Veldora. Just like Milim, who never changes, I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. The first thing he did after seeing me was to ask for more manga. He is truly one of a kind.

"Sigh. Veldora You can break the barrier, right? I remembered I helped you gain an ultimate skill last time we met."

"Oh. You mean Faust? Yeah. It's a very powerful and useful ability. Breaking this barrier won't be a problem now."

Veldora said and started to channel his aura. The intensity of the magicules inside the barrier rises to an extreme, and shortly after, a crackling sound starts to resonate in the empty cave.

Shatter

Seriously, can't he be a little low-profile? Why does he have to release all of his aura while breaking the barrier? I think I still need to teach him some basic things.

"Hahaha!! The Storm Dragon Veldora is finally free. The world shall tremble beneath my feet."

He laughed loudly as he transformed into his human form and started to descend from above.

"Shut up! It's embarrassing, you know? I'm glad nobody is here."

I hurriedly put my hand on his mouth to shut his loud mouth and hit him lightly in the head. What an idiot he is. I'm glad I already expected him to say something like this. That's why I didn't bring anyone here.

But I have to say that Veldora is managing his energy a lot more efficiently than I expected. It is hard to tell that he is the 'Storm Dragon' Veldora. If we only look at his aura alone, you have to be a very strong person or an expert in aura to tell that he is Veldora.

"Since we are brothers, you can call yourself Veldora Tempest."

"Heh-heh-heh. Ha-ha-ha. Ahh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! So from now on, I shall be known as Veldora Tempest."

Here it is. I wonder how Velzard and Velgrynd will react when they hear his famous three-stage laughter. They would probably feel annoyed and beat the shit out of him.

《There is no doubt about it. 》

Huh?! Ho-ho! Ciel-San, you are also keeping an eye here, eh? Don't you think that you should focus on serving Shizue-Sama?

《Master, I can do both at the same time without any problem. Besides, Rimuru-Sama is more important to me than Shizue-Sama. 》

Ahh! Thank you, Ciel-San. I will return to Ingrassia soon after naming the goblins and hiring Kaijin and his brothers.

《I will happily wait for the master's return. 》

With that, I cut the 'thought connection' with Ciel-San and shifted my focus back to Veldora.