Remembrance

A/n
This chapter might just be Montague's POV of the whole fight, it's not gonna be much sorryyy I have something important in the morning! After tomorrow regular updates will happen, till the end of the book! thank you ALL for reading, I appreciate every single one of you for the support. It means the world..<3

After I read the text y/n got, I knew I had to protect her. They were coming to get her, and I'm not going to let them have her. Did nobody understand that y/n is mine now? She has a special gift made from the medallion. She doesn't know, but if I am to use my diamond powers, it grants her one power. I gave it to her so she could protect herself. The diamond shell is dangerous, once you go in, you don't come out. When I first found the medallion, it had a small strip of paper attached to it. It was a warning. It warned me to never use the diamond shell unless I was in danger. It only suggested using the medallion for small needs.

Me and y/n were creating our game plan. We were going to act like we tortured her, and throw her out to the underground. They would probably be confused on how we knew they were there, but I'd use her phone as a distraction. She would then go to the very back, and cause a scene. She told me about her friend hope, and how she was going to warn her to leave. I hope it works, any friend of hers shouldn't be hurt in this process, unless they are a threat. I promised her that she would be protected, no matter what. I don't care if I have to give my life for her, I made a promise, and those I don't break.

It was down to a couple troops, and y/n was facing Jonesy. Our plan worked, but he soon found out that we were working together. He pulled out a gun and shot y/n. I used the diamonds to form a shield around her, which was unbreakable. The bullet bounced right off, shattering. I felt like I couldn't control myself. He tried ti kill my y/n! I spawned a sword, and stabbed him right through the chest, killing him instantly. Did I feel like a monster! Yes, I did, but I would do anything to protect her.

My body was freezing up. The diamonds were permanently there. A bullet wound on my side bled out. I was dying. I made y/n to promise me that if anything happened, she would hide me away in my room. It was for both of our own goods. I saw her crying. We were alone on the roof. I couldn't speak, I signed to her, reminding of her promise. I got to tell her that I loved her for the last time, and it meant the world.

I awoke, laying on my bed. How was I alive? The would was healed on my side, and the diamonds were gone, they returned inside the medallion. I opened the drawer next to my bed, where I kept the warning paper that came with it. There was small text at the bottom, which read-The tears of one's true love is the only way that the diamond can break-
So she broke the shell? She really loves me as much as I love her! I decided to wake her up, the look on her face was priceless. I explained everything to her. She was very understanding. I was so glad to be with her, she really completed my world. I hope one day I can have her forever.

The day went by pretty normal. The defeat of the underground had made the headlines of every newspaper and newscast. I had a scheduled meeting with a news company to talk about the events. I didn't give many details, but I told them that the world would be changes, nobody would have to follow under the society as much, if you think about it, I'm like the president, just called the society. Everyone was freed of their taxes, and were paid back most of the funds, and were able to move back into their homes. I felt happy, for once. Y/n has really changed the way I view the world. I'm glad that I've finally been able to change, and I hope to keep changing, for the better.

One day, soon, I'm hoping to put a ring on her finger. But there's only one thing stopping me. Valeria.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter! You'll find out in the next chapter why Valeria is stopping the problem, she was a problem to begin with, so maybe she'll change? Probably not...don't worry, you'll find out tomorrow what happens!