New Arrivals Part 4

Three people fell out of the portals that Dr. Strange had conjured up. Two woman and a man.

The two woman, one blonde one a dark brunette, both landed in defensive positions, not unlike how Ana and Natasha landed when they first arrived. The man landed on his back and was groaning out in pain.

When Nat and Ana realized who had arrived, they both bolted up and over to their family. The blonde rushed to them both and immediately embraced the two. After they pulled away, the darker brunette walked forward and hugged them also. Once the man got up off the floor, he was able to hug them as well.

Everyone was very confused at the interaction. The widows never were this affectionate, besides with Bucky and the kids. Who were these people?

After Ana and Nat explained to the newcomers what was happening, they took their seats again and waited for the others to introduce themselves.

The blonde stepped forward first. "I'm Yelena Belova. Anastasia and Natasha's sister."

She then sat down in between Nat and Peter. Everyone was shocked. Sister? Since when did they have another sister?

Melina cleared her throat to get everyone's attention once more. "I am Melina Vostokoff. Anastasia and Natasha's mother."

With that, she sat down on the opposite side of Natasha. Everyone was still really shocked and confused. They all looked to the last new person to introduce themselves, the man.

He reveled in the attention of the hall before he spoke. "I am Alexei Shostakov, the Red Guardian. Captain America's greatest nemesis." he bends down in a bow, then takes a seat next to Melina.

Steve leans forward and looks over to Alexei with a very confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" he asks the Russian. Alexei looks offended and a little bit embarrassed as everyone laughs.

Before he can defended himself or clarify, Strange clears his throat.

"Alright, now that that's done. Let's get going. The next movie we will be watching is called Black Widow."

He waved his hand and the screen turned on. Everyone settled in and turned their attention to the movie.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

And here's the start!! Yayyy!!

I hope you have a great day/night and remember to drink some water!! Please vote and comment also!

Thx for reading, The Author