Chapter Nine: Meeting The Boys

"Jade, wake up, we've landed." I heard Harry's familiar voice say and I opened my eyes.

"We've landed, we need to get off of the plane," he told me and took his hand which he offered me, standing up with him, still tired and slightly disorientated.

"Okay, where are we?" I asked, confused.

"Were in America, on tour, come on." He laughed, getting our stuff together and taking my hand in his as he guided me off of the plane.

We entered the airport, entering the baggage department as we waited for our suitcases.

"There might be some paparazzi on the other side of those doors, so stay close to me." Harry informed me.

Once our suitcases arrived, he pulled them off of the conveyor belt before taking my hand in his again and leading me outside.

I scanned the crowd, ignoring the paparazzi that was there as I tired to avoid their eye contact and their cameras as I focused on finding security who were waiting for us.

"There they are." I said to Harry, pointing to the security guard who was waiting for us as we walked towards him.

Questions were thrown at us and surprisingly, I found it a great comfort to have a hold of Harry's hand as I ignored them, blocking them out and focusing on getting into the van that was waiting for us.

We got inside as the driver took our bags, placing them in the back of the vehicle as we got comfortable.

"You did really well out there, to say there's quite a big crowd that seems to be growing." Harry complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled as the driver got back into the van, driving us to our hotel.

We talked to the driver for our journey to the tour bus and I smiled, glad that there were some nice people in the world.

We finally got to the tour bus as our bags were taken to the bunks by security, where we would be sleeping.

"Your both late." A voice called as we entered the tour bus and I turned around to be greeted by three boys.

I knew which one was which, as I had been a fan before I knew them, plus they'd been on the news enough times for me to recognise who they were,

"Does it matter Liam?" Harry asked.

"We are here now and this is Jade by the way." Harry introduced, smiling at the boys proudly.

"Hi Jade, it's nice to meet you." Niall smiled, stepping forward first to gently shake my hand.

"I'm Niall." He introduced.

I didn't want to say I know, so I just smiled in response.

"I'm Louis, I can be a bit vocal, so sorry about that." He said, shaking my hand and I laughed.

"That's okay," I replied.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Liam asked, looking between us both confused.

"Liam! Leave them alone, they've just got here." Niall exclaimed.

"I'm just asking." He stated.

"Almost a year and we've just moved in together, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you boys sooner, but management wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, even you boys." Harry explained as I stood next to him, finding the situation slightly awkward.

"So, management knew and we didn't?" Louis chipped in.

"They found out through one of them seeing us together, they said it was lucky that the paparazzi hadn't seen us first." Harry said, although I could tell he wasn't telling the truth.