Chapter 45 ~ Decisions

Harry's P.O.V.

"We're planning to let everyone know we're together." I explained over the phone as Liam sighed.

"Harry, I've done some research for you and although that would be the best idea, management aren't going to allow it. You'll have to stay hidden." He replied, sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"They can't find out where you live, that's all I'm saying."

"They're going to want to know."

"I know, mate."

"Is there any way we could come out of contract with them as a band?" I asked, biting my bottom lip, nervously.

I was asking them to consider a big thing and I knew that.

"I've been talking to the boys about that, but we'll have to wait another couple of months before it runs out, either that or we can buy them out now, but it'll cause a lot of trouble to do that." He explained.

"I don't know if we can wait that long..." I sighed, looking over at Jade who slept soundly on the sofa.

"Whatever you decide, were here for you and we support you through it." He reminded me, softly.

"Thank you Liam, just give us a few days, please." I said, questioningly.

"Of course, call me whenever and I'm here to talk." He agreed, supportively.

"Thanks Li."

"Your welcome, mate. See you."

"Bye."

Pressing the end call button, I sat next to Jade on the sofa, admiring her as she slept.

She didn't deserve to have to go through so much and the fact that we were hiding away was becoming suffocating to her.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

The break was coming up in a few weeks though and maybe we could tell everyone then and...run.

We were practically living like we were on the run anyway, we could move from place to place. It wouldn't be much of a big deal, we'd just have to travel carefully.

Thinking about it, I could take Jade out to places, to restaurants, to cafes, to the cinema and to places we haven't really gotten to go to much. We'd have to be careful, but it's do able.

"Harry? What are you thinking about?" Jade asked from beside me.

I looked over at her as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes lightly before blinking at me expectantly.

"Doing a runner." I admitted, seriously.

"A what?" She asked, sitting up wide eyed.

"A runner." I repeated.

It sounded crazy, but the thought of it had my adrenaline going.

"You mean like... To go on the run so no one could find us?" She questioned.

"Exactly."

"But we can't do that -"

"We can, the breaks coming up soon and maybe doing this would make a point to them that were determined to stay together." I interrupted, shuffling closer to her as she only looked at me in surprise.

"Do you realise how crazy that sounds?" She scoffed, running a hand through her hair.

"I do, but Jade come on, think about it, we should consider it." I suggested, taking her hand in mine.