Chapter 11 ~ Finding Jade

I sighed, finding myself crying again as I stayed sitting outside, hearing security calling out for me as I stayed in my hiding place behind a wall.

I couldn't face it at the minute, the crew or Harry. My insecurities had flooded back to me like a bad memory and I couldn't stop thinking about how lonely I was; how nobody wanted me and how I wasn't good enough.

Why couldn't I be enough for someone just once?

Wasn't I even enough for a friendship with Harry?

"Jade?" Harry's familiar voice sounded and I looked up to find him looking over the wall.

He climbed over, jumping down and sitting next to me.

"I know your not alright and I'm so sorry that I'm the cause of your tears." He said, sincerely.

"I took things too far and I understand that, I know how you feel." He continued.

"No you don't, you don't know how many battles I've had to go through with myself to get where I am today. Don't you think I know I'm alone? That no one bothers with me? They don't even look in my direction and I'm trying my best to accept that." I cried, feeling an overwhelming feeling of pain in my heart.

"That doesn't mean they won't do one day, if they are looking you probably don't notice because you don't expect them to." Harry spoke softly, inching closer to me as he tried to be a better comfort.

"No they won't and do you know what? I don't want them too. I'd rather be alone and all I wanted was a friendship with you, nothing else." I explained.

"I know and I do know what it's like to be insecure, you know." He sighed.

I turned to look at him as he reached out to place his hand over mine.

"I feel it and I feel like the only reason people throw themselves at me is because I'm well known. But before, but I didn't get much attention." He said and I relaxed under his touch.

"I think you are beautiful and people haven't noticed because they haven't taken a proper look, but when they do they'll realise exactly what they've been missing out on." He said, seriously.

"Can we not talk about it anymore? I've had enough." I said, unconvinced.

It seems I would always be unconvinced I was anything more than what could be 'okay' or 'decent looking' if I wore makeup.

"But Jade, this is serious."

"I don't want to talk about it!" I exclaimed, getting up and running as far away as I could.

"Jade!" He called after me, but I kept running.

Harry's P.O.V:

"I found Jade but she's ran away, please, you need to help me find her." I panted, out of breath from running after her as I found Liam, clinging onto him.

"Harry, calm down, why is she running away?" He asked.

"Because we had an argument and she's upset. Please Liam, she has no security and I'm scared for her." I said, feeling protective over her well being.

"Okay, okay, I'll help you. Let's split up, you go the way she went and I'll go another way." He proposed and I nodded.

"Thank you Liam, I love you so much." I told him before running in another direction for Jade.

"Love you too, mate." He called back.

"Jade!" I called frantically. It was getting darker and I wanted to make sure she was okay.