Chapter 26 ~ Crowds

Jade's P.O.V.

"Harry are you sure we'll be okay? There seems like a lot of people out there." I asked, warily.

Right now, it was six o clock in the morning and it was still dark outside, only just beginning to become lighter as I watched the other boys get into the van that was waiting for us.

The tour bus had almost been shaken by fans this morning and we had no choice but to leave.

Once the vehicle had arrived, Louis was first to be lead to it with his body guard Alberto, before Liam and Niall followed with Paddy, while we waited on the bus.

"We will be fine, just keep a firm grip on my hand and stay close to me, if you feel your hand slipping, I'll grab you, just don't panic." He explained, reassuringly, squeezing my hand for comfort.

"It's hard not to panic when your in a big crowd of fans." I sighed and he nodded, understandingly.

"I know, just focus on staying close to me and getting into the van and not on what other people are shouting, okay?" He said, giving my forehead a lingering kiss before Paddy had returned.

"Okay, I'm ready for you both to come now. I'll be in front of you clearing a space for you both to walk through and if you let go of Harry's hand, Alberto isn't far away." He explained and we both nodded, listening to him intently.

"Okay, ready?" He asked and we both nodded again before he walked out, close beside us and the screaming filled my ears almost immediately.

The screams were piercing and you couldn't ignore them if you tried, you just had to get used to it and learn how to deal with it and that's what I was having to learn to do.

"Harry, who's that?!"

"Is that Jade!"

"Jade I love you!"

"I hate her!"

Mixed words were thrown my way, with some fans being nice and others not so much.

I felt Harry squeeze my hand in reassurance and despite being told to keep my head down, I looked up quickly to look how far away we were from the van and upon discovering we were a while away, I began to panic.

I tugged on Harry's hand, something he had told me to do when I felt nervous or when I began to panic and he turned his head to face me, almost tripping over as he tried to walk forward at the same time.

"Are you alright?" He asked into your ear, practically pulling me along with him as otherwise I would have probably froze to the spot or fallen over.

"I-I think so, but this is getting too much now." I replied, having to talk a little louder to him in order for him to hear me.

"It's alright, were almost there now." He reassured me, squeezing my hand tighter and I frantically pulled my hand away, realising it was sweaty, and trying to wipe it on the sleeve of Harry's hoodie that I was wearing, to try and calm myself down.

He quickly grabbed my waist, pulling me into him as I was practically pulled into his chest as he pulled me in front of him, placing his hands on my waist and guiding me forward.