Chapter 10- Falling For A Thug

I think I'm falling in love with a boy that will never like me back. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, and every time I see him, I think I fall a little harder.

~~

After getting off the phone with my dad, I decided to get ready for bed since it was getting late. Just as I was about to turn off my room light, I heard a door close downstairs causing me to freeze.

I didn't make a sound as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs because I had no clue on who it could be.

Seconds later and to my surprise, my room door flew open revealing my mom standing there with some unknown man at her side.

"I thought you were out of town?" I asked nervously as I saw her staring at my wrapped arm before looking back at me.

"I was but I had to come back due to an.. Emergency. Look, you might be mad at me but I had no choice and you were my only option," she said to me.

"What's going on?" I asked. She looked back and forth between me and the man before walking out without a word, leaving me confused.

"Monique, right?" he asked me. I nodded, not being able to speak. "I came with your mom. She sent me here to use you to pay off her debt that she owes to a very important man."

"What debt? And how can I get rid of it? I'm broke?" I asked him confused, he chuckled and shook his head before closing the door, locking it and taking a step further into the room.

"You see, your mom owes a lot of money to a very important man, like I said, and instead of giving the money back, she told him, well us, that we can have you instead... Meaning, if you have sex with one of us, she won't owe any more debt to us. Do you get it now?" he asked slowly. My eyes widened in shock and I began to get scared. Really scared.

"With that look on your face, I'm guessing you do-" he said as he started to unbutton his shirt. "Anyway, I'm here for one thing and one thing only. You don't want your mom getting in trouble, do you?" By this point he was shirtless and I was sweating bullets. He started climbing on the bed and I stayed frozen in my spot. Damnit, why can't I move?!

"No, no no no." I repeated as he came closer and closer to me. My stomach balled up into a knot as he hovered over me and pinned my arms above my head. I winced as my injured arm started stinging and tears immediately began flowing out my eyes.

"Please, don't do this," I said with my voice barely audible, he chuckled.

"Just stay still and it'll be over before you know it," he mumbled.

Now, of course I wasn't going to just lay there and not do anything. So I turned away from him and tried to squirm my body from under his, but that made him angry.

"Stop moving dammit!" he demanded as he sent a powerful slap to the side of my face.

"Get off of me! Please!" I screamed as loud as I could, but no one came to my rescue.

What have I ever done to deserve this kind of pain?
~

"Monique! Wake up, you're okay. It's just me," I felt someone shaking me and I jumped up from my sleep. My body was washed down in sweat and I looked up to see a very concerned looking Blaze hovering over me.

I keep reliving that day over and over again every time I go to sleep, it's like the memories just won't go away. "I got you, you're okay," he assured me as he pulled me close to him. I responded by wrapping my arms around his bare torso and hugging him tightly.