Chapter 50- Falling For A Thug

I love you enough to fight for you, comprise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there when you need, or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you.

~Monique~

This morning I got me and Adrianna up early because finally, today was the day that Trina and Mike were going to get married. They were having their ceremony at one of the richest hotels in the city.

I was super nervous because I was seeing Blaze today. And not only would I have to see him, but I would have to walk with him down the isle to our spots and at the end the bridesmaids have to dance with their grooms.

I was excited. During our time apart he's changed so much. Even though we don't see each other physically, he still does things to remind me that he's always here for me. He'll have food and flowers delivered to the house at random times, and on top of that his text messages to me are so sweet.

Blaze- Goodmorning, beautiful. I can't fucking wait to see you today. I miss you. Go check the mailbox before you leave the house. I love you and drive safe. Give my lil baby a kiss for me please ❤️

It feels like we're in the early dating stages all over again and I love it, except this time we're going to make sure we do things right.

Yesterday I went out and got my nails done along with my feet, then I got my hair styled. At first I was thinking about wearing it straight down, but that was basic and I didn't want to be basic. So instead I allowed the lady to curl my hair and pin it up into a messy/not messy fancy bun at the top of my head with a few loose curls.

"You ready, mamas?" I asked Adrianna as I slid on my shoes. I threw on a sundress just until I got there because we all weren't changing into our wedding clothes until we got in the dressing room.

She nodded at me and lifted her arms for me to pick her up. After making sure I had everything I needed, I lifted her up and balanced her on my hip.

"I wish you could walk because you would be the cutest flower girl," I told her but she just looked at me with her head titled to the side.

I left her curly hair as it usually is with a headband pushing it out of her face assisted with a pretty light pink flower that matched her dress.

Her dress was sleeveless at the top with white designs before it flowed out into light pink ruffles/ roses that went down just below her knees.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" my dad asked me and I told him no.

"No, I have nothing to do tomorrow. I was thinking about just staying at the hotel with everyone."

"Do you need me to watch the baby?"

"No Mr. Legend told me he'll do it. Thank you though."

"Alright, be careful. Love you."

"Love you too!"

As I was backing out of the driveway, I made sure to stop at the mailbox like Blaze asked

Even though things were kind of tight right now with me and Blaze, I appreciated how everyone else didn't cut me off.

I ran into Mr. Legend a little after every thing happened and we had a nice talk. He assured me that he would always be here for me regardless of what went down between me and his son, and I was grateful for that.