Sequel

Even though her Father & Uncles stepped down from their gangs years ago, it doesn't mean everything they did has been forgotten.

Some people are out there still holding grudges towards them over events that took place over a decade ago.

They're not ahead of the game anymore, but their names still hold the power that they want and that angers people.

They want to bring them down and end them once and for all, and in order to do that, they go to their most prized possessions to get what they want:

Their kids.

Adrianna's dad and Grandfather were the most important considering they're the ones that started it all, so immediately she and her siblings are a target.

Her dad is a changed man, but his past actions are far from forgotten.

After all, you know what they say:

What Goes Around

Comes around.

**

I'm backkkk :)

This book will be written in Adrianna's POV (with the occasional POV's from her relatives) her age in this book is 16, and as you already know Blaze and Monique had another child.

It was a boy, his name is Alexander Tyson Legend, and he's 12.

Then three years ago, Monique gave birth to another little girl, and they named her Ava Taylor Legend. When she was born Adrianna felt some type of way knowing her dad now had a new little girl, but we'll get into that later.

Mike and Trina's son, MJ, is 17. Sasha's child, Erika, is 17, and Jermaine's daughter, Layla, is 15. This book will mostly revolve around them.

Monique is 35, Blaze is 39.

And Mr. Legend is a whooping 56, still looking 30.

The sequel will be titled "What Goes Around, Comes Around" and it will be posted soon. Here's a quick intro:

Hi,

My name is Adrianna, daughter of Monique Legend and Dezmond Legend. A lot of you may know my dad as 'Blaze' from when he used to run the most successful gang in the country, but that's not him anymore.

A little while after I was born, he stepped down from his position with my Uncles after he knew he had enough money to last us a lifetime. Apparently what they all did was very dangerous and since most of them now have kids, they didn't want to do anything that would bring danger to us.

So I respect that, I guess.

I love my dad with everything in me, I've been a daddy's girl ever since I was born and nothing will ever change that.

So I thought.

I never knew that I would be the one to bring my dad the most pain in his life. I never knew that I would be the reason for his almost death.

I swear I didn't do it on purpose. I never meant to hurt my dad.. I would never do anything to hurt him. I love him. It was an accident.

And no matter how many times I say I'm sorry, that doesn't changed things.

I was the one who almost ruined things for the family. I was the reason my mom, little brother and sister cried themselves to sleep at night because of my fathers absence.

If I could take that night back, best believe I would do it in a heartbeat. But the thing is, I can't.

I should've listened to him..

But it's too late now.

And I hate myself for what I did.

Daddy, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.

You have to read the book to find out what happens :) When the first chapter is posted, I will inform you all by a quick message on here.

So sit tight, and wait patiently.

When the sequel is posted, it'll be posted all at once. Or I might upload half of the book and wait to upload the second part as I finish. What y'all think?

I want to say thank you for everyone that read the book and stayed with me from the beginning to the end. Thank you to the ones that comment & vote on every chapter. I honestly can't thank you enough. But our journey is far from over.

See you soon, love you ❤️