Chapter 49-Falling For A Thug

Love isn't supposed to be easy; it's supposed to be worth it.

~Monique~

I woke up alone, tangled in the sheets bare of any clothes. My first thought was on Blazes' whereabouts because he wasn't in the room with me.

Did he leave?

I pulled the sheets up a little higher on my chest and sat up to grab my phone when I saw a piece of paper folded up on the nightstand.

I went to take my sister to school.
And I dropped off Babygirl to Miya so that we could talk about whatever it is you need to tell me.
I'll be back soon.

~Blaze

I blew out a breath of relief now that I knew where him and the baby was. But then I quickly sat up when I realized he would be here soon and I had to tell him.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the shower to take a quick one before he got here. Maybe if I looked good he wouldn't get angry with me?

Oh, who am I kidding. He'd get mad at me regardless of the way I look.

I slid on a pair of shorts and a shirt he bought me not too long ago before leaving the room and going up front to get something to eat.

I couldn't eat because I didn't have an appetite, so instead I grabbed a bottle of water and went to the living room to watch the TV until he got here.

This is hell waiting for him.

After a while I heard the front door open slowly causing me to stiffen. I buried my face into my hands and tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

I shouldn't be this nervous to speak to him. I just wish that I would've been honest with him from the beginning and maybe things would be a little different?

"Monique?" I heard as I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder and I whipped around quickly because the voice didn't belong to Blaze.

It was freaking Chad.

"Get out," I hissed moving away from him. "Now, get out!"

"No, let me talk to you!" he yelled grabbing my wrist tightly before it made contact with his face. Gosh I wish I would've hit him.

"We have nothing to talk about. Let me go!"

"Yes we do!" he told me with both of my hands trapped in his.

"Chad, please. You've already caused enough trouble for me now as is. The last thing I need is for Blaze to walk in-"

"He won't, he's not even here because I saw him when he left," he tried to reason while I tried to take a step back.

Whoever was looking down on me really wasn't on my side right now because just like last night, I tripped over the coffee table causing us both to fall.

"Move!" I yelled when he was on top of me. Instead of getting up he straddled my waist and pinned my hands above my head.

"No, you're going to listen to what the hell I have to say. We can't just ignore what happened-"