• 5 • More than friends..?

Eren

"So you place your middle finger on this hole and hold for 10 seconds than you got your ending!" I had my arms around Mikasa.

"Got it!"
"Think you can play the whole song now?" I asked her.
She nodded her head and played the whole song perfectly!

She's amazing. She's probably better than me...no...SHE IS!
After a little while she held the perfect ending.

She looked at me with the face that asked Did I do it?! I nodded my head as she hugged me to tightly.

She accidentally fell on top of me as our faces were close...too close...

Her face was extremely red as she mumbled, "S-Sorry!" She tries getting off but I held her down.

"E-Eren what are you doing?!" I smirked.
"You fallen for me haven't you?" Her face got more red by the second.

"W-Well maybe I l-like you!" She looked to the side.
My faced lightly blushed.
"Well maybe I like you too!" I said.

Mikasa

Both of our eyes met. His green eyes sparkled like the glittering ocean with meaning as my face turned more red.

"M-Mikasa..?" He stuttered.
"Y-Yeah?"
"W-W-Will y-you b-be m-m-mine?" Shock was written all over my face.

"W-Will you?" He asked once more.
I nodded my head. "Okay."
He sat up hugging me tightly, ran out into the golden field as he spun in circles with my legs flying with me.

"YES! I LOVE YOU!" He yelled as we accidentally fell in the river.
"Wow you okay?" He stood up to help me.

I took his hand as a smirk came to my face.
I kicked my feet in the water splashing around. "Bet you can't catch me!" I yelled running towards the other direction.

He starts running after me as giggles and laughs flew out the both of our mouths.

Suddenly he crept up from behind grabbing me by the waist.
"I got you!" He yelled as we finally fell back onto the golden field.

We both giggled as we stared into the sky...although I felt like some one was watching us...

Third POV

As the couple gazed into the sky as Ymir was watching from afar watching them laugh, hug, and worst of all according to Ymir...happiness.

A dark smirk came across her face. "You got caught princess..." She left running towards the castle to tell what she saw...
"The Zheng tribe will love this..."

"So see you tomorrow?" Mikasa asked as Eren walked her across the river.
"See you tomorrow."
She ran to her side of the river as Eren did the same.

Happiness and curiosity filled Mikasa's mind while she walked back to her castle.

She happily skipped into the castle passing Krista.
"Your highness-" Mikasa kept skipping and humming the Ocean tides theme.

Krista was left there with curiosity and suddenly she giggled.

Back with Eren when he came home Armin was calling for him.
"Yeah what's up?" Eren said mending his horse.

"It's your father. He would like to speak with you." Eren walked into the castle slipping his sandals off and went into the throne room.

Eren bowed to his father before they could speak.
"Eren..."
Eren looked up wondering what he had to say.

"We need a leader to go into war...I'm starting to get too old to guide the war and you have enough training and responsibility so you must go into wa-"

"NO I CANT!" Eren cut him off.
"And why is that?!" He asked him.
"I-I just can't!"
"I see no reason so you shall go into war."
"AND IM YOUR ONLY SON WHO WILL BE THE NEXT KING WITH OUT ME?!"

"WE ARE THREATENED BY THE ZHENG TRIBE JUST LIKE THE KINGDOM OF SHIMA!!"

Erens mind was filled with many mixed emotions...fear...Shock...and frustration.

"Shima was threatened by the Zheng's..?"
Erens father nodded his head, "Thats how they lost their queen..."
Eren felt sad for Mikasa. He now understood what she's going through.

"They want both Shima and our kingdom to have war...they think it might solve our problems..." Eren's father mumbled.

Eren thought for a moment.
He turned around and opened the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" Eren's father asked.
Eren stood there and paused thinking of his decision.

"Alright...I will..." He said as he finally closed the door behind him.

Eren slowly passed by Armin. "Your highness are you okay?" He asked.
Tears slowly began to swell up in his eyes as he thought about Mikasa.

"Armin..." His hands trembled as he clenched them into a tight ball. "there's something I need to tell you..." Tears fell from Eren's eyes.

They both sat down and Eren told him about the love of his life...Mikasa and now what he had to do.

"I see..." Armin sighed. "You won't tell anyone will you?" Eren asked.
"Of course not. We've been friends since we were younger. I'll always keep your secrets."

"Thanks Armin." Eren smiled.

"What should I tell her...?"

Hi guys I'm sho sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school, my violin. And other problems or whatever. I promise you I'll make it up to all you guys and now you must find out what's going to happen between the lovers. I mean I feel bad just as they got together they already had to deal with a problem. Welp lets find out. I want to bless all LAUSD students for what had happened even though I'm one of them. Thanks so much for reading my Nerdy pandas! And please do check out my latest book ASK TYLER-SAN!! Ask me as many questions as you like! And as always I'll see you in the next chapter! BUH BYE!!!
- Tyler Lee-Chan #NerdyPandaz360 🤓🐼❤️🎻