• 14 • In The End

Mikasa

   I stood around the castle as Sasha and the others were comforting me. Eren and Levi were talking in the room deciding what to do with me I suppose.

Eren came in the room hugging me tight. I hugged back saying, "So what's going to happen now?"

"You'll see..."

       15 years later...

    "Mommy! Mommy!" Yelled a little girl with beautiful green eyes and Raven black hair and pale skin running to her mother.

"Hm? What is it?" Mikasa asked picking her up.

She drugged through her purple kimono and showed Mikasa a cherry blossom.

"Here." She said placing it in her mothers hands.
"Wow it's beautiful!" She placed it in her hair.

"It was the very first Cherry Blossom on the tree!" She giggled happily.
Mikasa smiled sweetly.

"Dad and I waited a whooooolllee hour!" She threw her arms in the arms slightly swinging them to the side.

"So Daddy was apart-"
"You look beautiful." A voice interrupted Mikasa's sentence. She turned around with a smile and giggled.

Eren came around and kissed the top of her head as the little girl named Mei ran outside when she saw butterflies and chased after them happily.

Mikasa rested her head on Erens shoulder watching their daughter run freely.

"So this is what happened in the end?" Mikasa asked

Flash back

   "By the power of  Kuriochi, he allows our kingdoms to reunite like the stream running into the ocean!" Every one cheered.

A couple years later.

I looked into the sky light as Eren brought me a ring...

" Yes it did..." Eren said as he shared a kiss with Mikasa.

  This story is originally written by my Music teacher Mr. MacNamara who is related to Knappouge castle in Clare Ireland. A story of a young prince from England and a young princess from Ireland who fall in love even though they're kingdoms are enemies. This book is dedicated to you Your highness! Thank you so much for giving me the gift of music! Thank you all so much for reading and sorry I wasn't able to update for a while, I got quite busy! LUIS I KNOW YOUR READING THIS!! NO LUIS! NUUUUU I KNOW YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING! YOUR PRESSING THE COMMENT BUTTON!! COOOOOOMMMMEEENNNNTTTSSS!! NUUUUU!!!
Anyways please check out my book The Legend Of SlenderMan and my new book coming up call The Flower that Bloomed in the Rain! As always I'll see you in the next book! BUH-BYE!! LUIS! TUNA NU!