Chapter Two

I roll over on something that wasn't as comfortable as my bed. I faintly remember being blindfolded. I flutter my eyes open and look around. I can see!

"The light!" I scream for the heck of it. I was a really strange person. I assumed I would still be blindfolded and/or gagged also.

I get up and look around. Where am I?

It looked like some type of fancy hotel room. Then I remember everything from last night and I start to panic. I've been kidnapped! Why? Why me?

Why did I have to scream? Now they know I'm awake!

Suddenly the door bangs open, bouncing off the wall and slamming closed again.

"Ouch!" I heard someone yelp. I furrowed my eyebrow, that was just creepy and actually kind of funny.

The door slowly opens this time and five good looking guys come in with Nerf guns. Why in the world would my kidnappers need Nerf guns? That's not threatening at all!

I frowned as I continue to stare at them. I recognize them from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it. They look at me confused before their expressions change to relief. Why were they relieved? That I haven't attacked yet?

 As a precaution, I warned them, "Just letting you know --I'm staring at you, so I know exactly how to describe you to the Popo when I escape."

The boys looked at each other before laughing. Ok, they were confusing me. I shake my head and focus on the task at hand: Escaping.

"Also, Nerf guns can't stop me." I smirk. I run out the door and past them screaming. They look at each other in shock as I run to the front door.

Suddenly someone grabs me from behind, their arms wrapping around my waist and I turn my head to see green eyes and brown curly hair.  I quickly bend my leg and kick backwards into the poor guy's groin.

He shrieks like a girl and falls to the floor as I yank on the doorknob. Expecting it had opened; I run smack into a closed door and fall onto my bum. I look up and see a blonde haired boy with blue eyes, holding the door closed. Everyone bursts into laughter except me.....and the boy rolling on the ground, moaning behind me. I'm lifted up again bridal style and I kick and scream trying to get out of his arms.

"Help me you gaping lads!" I heard the guy call to the others. Was that a British accent? What are they doing in America?

I'm dropped on the couch and the one with blonde hair holds down my arm on one side while another with brown eyes and black hair holds my other arm. One with light brown hair and blue-greenish eyes sits on my feet on the floor. This wasn't exactly the most comfortable position I have been in.

A guy with a small quiff of brown hair and brown eyes stands in front. The other guy with a mop of curls on his head is still moaning and rolling on the ground. I guess I hit him harder than I thought, but whatever that works.

"As special as I feel that you five solely picked me as your victim, I would like to leave now." 

They snickered at my jest.

I stare at the boy that was standing in front of me, but when he opens his mouth to talk, the one on my feet interrupts him.

And you'll never guess what he screamed.