Chapter Eight

I stare after her in shock, my eyes widen and jaw hanging. A crew member walked by, "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I blushed and shut my mouth closed. I have no clue where Tiarne is and who my "boyfriend" is. I look around to see if I can see anyone I know. I needed to talk to someone.

Tiarne seemed angry at me and all the boys were ignoring me, so I decided to look for Lexi. I walk down the hallways, lost til a crew guy told me where the dressing rooms were. The boys were already gone and sitting on the couch for their live interview they were doing. I walk to the white door that had a mini white board on it, saying One Direction. I knocked and Lexi opened the door, smiling.

"HEY GIRLIE!" I smiled weakly and hugged her. She pulled me inside and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she took a seat on the couch and I sat down beside her. "Haven't you noticed everyone has been ignoring me?"

"Really?"

I roll my eyes and lightly smack the back of her head. "Ouch! Okay, I've have noticed. But I don't know why?"

I slump my shoulders, "Apparently it's because I have boyfriend that I supposedly cheated on."

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU CHEATED ON HIM! OH MY GOD DANI YOU BAD GIRL! THAT'S SO--"

"SHUT UP!" I scream and she silences, glaring at me.

"For one, I don't have a boyfriend. Two, you would've known. And last, I dont' cheat on them!"

Her glare softens, "But why does everyone think you do?" I shrug, "That's where I'm stumped."

She thinks for a moment, "When in doubt, check Twitter." She says pulling out her phone.

"What? Where's tha--"

"Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend."

I raise an eyebrow, "100% sure. I mean, I'm pretty sure I would know if I had a boyfriend or not. "

She cocks her head to the side, confusing me, so I snatch the phone away from her. There were pictures of me kissing....Matt. He's my ex. Gosh. The things people do these days. Apparently, his girlfriend who loves 1D has sent all of them this picture from his phone. Why he still has this photo? I don't know.

"That's my ex, Matt. That picture is from, like, a year ago."

Her mouth forms a "O" shape. I shake my head a compose a new  tweet.

@Dani_Brooks: People, that's my ex. That picture is from a year ago. Don't ask me how it resurfaced or anything....I'm as clueless as you are.

"We need to tell the boys."

I snap my head up and look at Lexi, "Why?"

She hesitates, "Because Louis likes you."

My jaw drops and I tune into the TV, showing them live on TV for this interview.

"What's the most recent thing you've done that you regret?" The interviewer asked. The boys said some pretty stupid things, but Louis....

"Kissing a girl for a dare and then finds out she has a boyfriend."

My heart cracks. I knew he was talking about me, last night, even though I don't have a boyfriend.  I like Louis, Maybe even a little more than like.

I look over at Lexi, my eyes watering, "Are you sure he likes me? Because I beg you differ."

Then I stand up and swiftly walk out the door and out of the studio. I'm greeted by tons of fans and security and the fans are screaming some really rude things that I probably shouldn't mention....

Tears roll down my cheeks and I speed walk back to the hotel. Once in my room of the penthouse suite like thing, I lock my bedroom door and realize, Louis is sharing this room with me....

I go back out and go to the lobby with my suitcases and everything. I walk over to the front desk lady. "Hello, how may I help you?'

I weakly smile, "Do you have any rooms available?"

There's some clicking on the keypad, "Sure." I nod and my smile becomes genuine as I pay and go to my new room.