Chapter Seventeen

He stands still, shocked, but quickly recovers. I feel electricity course through my veins. His hands run up my sides and cup my face, trying to bring me close. Our lips meld together. His kisses were addicting, like a drug. I wanted more of him. I move my hands from his shirt and move them to his hair, one on his neck. Louis swiftly puts one hand on the back of my neck and the other slides around my waist, pulling me against him.

Someone clears their throat and we pull away, relunctantly. It felt right, but also wrong, because we were only kissing to prove a point to Eleanor. But a true point.

I love Louis.

All the boys do. Tiarne and Lexi,the fans and more.

I blush and glance at Louis out of the corner of my eye. His shirt is crinkled where my hands were gripping his shirt and his hair was slightly messed up, his lips a little swollen. Blushing harder I look at the others.

All them are wide eyed with their jaws dropped. I shift awkwardly and Eleanor glares at me before storming off, mad she didn't get what she wanted. What she wanted was to date Louis again.

She sure ruined that chance.......

I walk forward and take Eleanor's place. Standing, I look at all of them and cough, uncomfortable, "Well, I have to, um, go." Louis just stares at me in a somewhat trance. I seriously wonder what's running through his mind right now. The other guys and Tiarne glance from me to Louis then nod.

They start to wander off and I turn around to walk back to the set. I have no clue what made me do that. But, dang, his is a great kisser. That was the best kiss I've ever had.

All the sudden, someone grips my wrist and I stop. Butterflies fly in my stomach.

Louis.

I slowly turn around and face Louis. He keeps a firm grip on my wrist and stares down at my face.. I glance in his eyes trying to read his emotions. I could feel his breath right above my lips, making me blush, slightly. 

I wait for him to say something, but he's to busy scanning my faces, trying to read my emotions. I feel his chest rise deeply and fall as he takes a deep breath.

"Didn't you feel that?" He whispers, barely audible. I take a sharp intake of breath and glance off, trying not to look at him. I look off at something by his ear.

"Danielle? Please look at me. Did you or did you not feel it?" He asks, tightly grabbing my chin with his thumb and index finger. He turns my head so I have to look into his eyes.

"Feel what?" I whisper, nervous.

"You know what." He mutters.

I squeeze my eyes tight, "I'll tell you what I feel if you tell me." I knew this was childish, but I was terrified of how he felt.

He stares in my eyes so intense, I could feel it even with my eyes closed. I peak open one eye then another, waiting for his answer.

"Dani, I-I like- no. Danielle Brooks, I'm falling for you. I think....I think I love you." he whispers and cups my face with both of his big, warm hands.

I freeze and I see sadness flash in his eyes. A grin slowly makes it's way across my face. I grab his face with both my hands and stare into his eyes as he does the same to me.

"Louis Tomlinson. I'm falling for you, too and I'm pretty darn sure I love you." I grin, blushing.

His face lights up and he grins lopsidedly. With his hands already on my face, he pulls my face to his lips and kisses me slowly.

Now this is the kiss. This is the best kiss I've ever had and will. The kiss where you feel fireworks, where you know he's the one and it feels like it's only you and him.

This wasn't a rushed, heated kiss like the one from truth or dare and from earlier. This one was passionate and slow. I could feel the love literally coming into me. I smile into the kiss and he smile's, pulling away. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his chest. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head against his chest. I tilt my head up to look at him and he kisses my forehead.

"You have no clue how much you've put me through and how much I wanted to feel this. To feel you in my arms and to be able to kiss you." Louis whispers.

I blush, smiling, "The feeling's mutual." I said, this time actually making sense. He chuckles and pecks my lips. Where do we stand now?

"What does that make us now?" I ask him, tucking my head back into his chest. 

He squeezes me tightly, "Danielle, will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?"

I chuckle and look up at him, "Yes, Lou."

He grins and I poke his nose, making him chuckle.

"BACK TO SET NOW!"

I laugh and Louis joins. Then he looks down at me sadly, "I got to go, but I want to take you, Danielle, my girlfriend, my best friend, on a proper date."

I nod and he quickly squeezes me one last time and runs off. As he runs off, he looks back and smiles. I smile back, chuckling to myself and walk around, looking for Tiarne so I could tell her.

I see her sitting in a chair talking to that Chadwick girl. I can't remember her first name. I start to head over there, grinning like a Cheshire cat when my phone starts ringing.

MY MILKSHAKES BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND DA-

I quickly snatch my phone out of the pocket and look at the caller ID. It was Lexi. 

I grin and click answer, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hey Lexi! You'll never guess what happened!" I chirp excitedly and someone clears their throat, awkwardly. It wasn't Lexi or Ethan's voice.

"Hello?" I ask, confused.

There's a slight pause, "Is this Danielle Brooks? You were the person we are supposed to contact." 

He's correct because her parents passed away a couple years ago. We were so close anyway so she moved in with me and my family, before we both moved out and got apartments. We were like sisters so we put each other as emergency contacts on anything.

"Um, yes. Who's this?" I question.

"I'm sorry miss, but I regret to inform you that Lexi Witherson and Ethan Smerhalder were in a car accident. They're at the hospital and barely alive."