Chapter Seven

Eventually, I have started to fall asleep, but right before I did, I felt the bed dip beside me. Someone was crawling into the bed. I roll over and open my eyes lazily.

I see a blurry vision of jet black hair to shoulders and green eyes staring at me.

"Lexi?" I asked groggily.

"What?" She yawned and layed down.

"Where's Louis?"

There's silence.

"Lexi?"

SNOREEEE.

Nice Lexi.....real nice.....

I wonder why why Louis didn't sleep with me? Was the kiss bad? Was he embarrassed? Did he not like me? I'm so confused!! I try to fall back to sleep, but can't so I swing my legs over the side of the bed and walk blindly to the kitchen, which surprisingly had a little Irish boy there...

"Niall?"

He turned around in mid-bite of a tub ice cream, "Fwahhtt?" I tilt my head to the side, but I'm pretty sure he meant to say what. I shake my head and walk to the refrigerator. I reach in and take out milk and a mug. I pour in some milk and take a sip while watching Niall carefully. I felt like there was something off with him.

"Stop staring at me. It's creepy." Niall muttered.

"What? Oh, sorry. uh, Niall what's wrong?"

His eyes widen for a split second and then he shoves a big bite of ice cream in his mouth. I roll my eyes, he can't fool me.

"Get out with it already!" I complain. He just sits there staring at me. I cross my arms and lean against the counter, "It's about Tiarne isn't it?" At the mention of Tiarne's name he blushes which makes me smile.

"So it is huh? Just ask her out already! And if you need a extra boost of your ego or confidence or whatever," I pause and look around for dramatic effect and lean in, whispering in his ear, "She likes you too..."

I pull away, laughing quietly of his face which was blushing crimson while he was smiling. I put my mug in the sink when I finished my milk. "By Niall, nice.....well, I would say chat, but I did almost all the talking." I did a salute and walked upstairs, back to my room. I crawl back into my bed, now cold and pulled the covers up to my chin. Helping people, I don't know, it just makes you feel all warm and happy inside. I smile as I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wakeeeee upppppppppppppppppppp." I groaned and rolled over. "Leave me alone..." I said in my one-of-a-kind morning voice. Joking, my morning voice is just a husky girl American accent....I think.

"Nope!" An Irish voice chirps. Wait....Irish? NIALL?! "Niall eat some ice cream or something." I mumbled and pulled the covers over my head. I still had my eyes squeezed shut in hope that I'll be able to go back to sleep. All the sudden the sheets are ripped off of me and I feel the cold air rush up to greet me. I groan and squeeze myself in a tight ball.

"She really doesn't want to wake up huh?" I heard a slow, low, British voice say.

Harry.

"Nope, Curly." I grumbled, answering his question. There's a few sounds of shuffling, so I assume their gone. I smile and shoved my face into the pillow, my eyes still closed.

All the sudden, I'm flipping off the bed and land on the ground...in a not so....soft way....

"OW!" I flew my eyes open and the mattress is on top of me and I'm on the ground with pillows strewn everywhere. I shove the mattress off of me and decide to play just a little joke on them. I didn't get an A+ in drama for nothing.