Chap. 16

Brandon and Jetta ride in silence. Jetta didn't even know what was the big deal.  She won the fight, so why was he tripping.

"I don't know why you tripping. I won the fight." Jetta shrugged.

"It doesn't matter if you won the fight or not! You fighting while you pregnant Jetta. Not so irresponsible." Brandon said.

He pulled up at his house. Ooh boy.

Jetta got out with a huffed. He tripping for no reason. He act like they was hard down fighting. The bitch just pulled her hair.

Jetta walked in Brandon house. His mother and father was in the living room watching The Andy Griffin Show.

"Hey mama and papa." Jetta greeted them then gave them a hug.

"Hey Jet." Brandon father Bill hugged her back.

"Hey sweetie." His mother Marie hugged her.

Brandon walked in the house without greeting his parents.

Bill and Marie turned to Jetta. They know when something is wrong with their son. Plus with Jetta there and he not talking, something is wrong.

"What's his problem?" Bill asked Jetta.

Jetta wasn't about to keep anything from them.

"He's mad because I was fighting while I'm pregnant." Jetta said.

"You pregnant?" Bill and Marie asked at the same time. Shocked at the news.

"When this happen?" Marie asked Jetta.

"When I was raped." Jetta hold her head down.

"You was rape!" Bill and Marie was indeed shock.

"Yes it happen like a month ago now." Jetta said.

"Why we didn't know about it. Is the sick son of a bitch in jail?" Bill asked Jetta angrily.

"Yes sir he's in jail. But he threatening  me while he's in there." Jetta said.

"Oh he can't do something anything while in there." Bill dismissed what Jetta just said.

"What if he get out?" Jetta asked him.

"Then his ass is dead." Bill replied.

Jetta smiled at Bill. He been hanging with Malik father. That one man has no filter.

Bill and Marie came from a wealthy families. They family was both racist. While growing up they both watch how they family treated black people or any color that wasn't fully white poorly. It hurt them that they have to live with that. They grew up differently. Learning to love someone for who they are despite they skin color.

"You should go up  and talk to Brandon. I'll be mad at your ass too. Fighting while pregnant, what if something had to happen to the baby?" Bill asked Jetta

Brandon just said that too her.

"I won." Jetta smiled.

Marie came and high five her.

"That's my girl!" Marie smiled.

Bill stared at Jetta with a blank expression on his face. Jetta wipe the smile off her face quick.

She hold her head down and walked out the living room.

She found Brandon in his room staring at ceiling. He always does that when he thinking. Jetta kicked off her shoes and join him in bed.

She laid beside him not saying anything. Brandon looked over at her. Jetta looked at him. Words was needed. He kissed her long, hard, and sweet.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have been fighting while pregnant." Jetta started.

"No you shouldn't." Brandon finished.

"Okay Brandon, I was talking. I didn't need you saying anything." Jetta snapped at him.

"Somebody needs to say anything. You dead ass wrong." Brandon said moving away from him.

"If you going to have a funky attitude, you can take me home."

"I'm not taking you no where. You going to sit right here and listen to what I have to say." Brandon snapped.

"No I don't want too." Jetta turn away from him.

Brandon sigh and turned on his side to away from her.

Her hard head ass. Always doing some shit.

************

short chap.

Thoughts?

How do you feel about Brandon parents?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014