Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.12)

I turned on the lights and looked arround the room one more time, i walked back over to my bag and unpacked my suitcase into the dresser. Walked over to the window and picked up the brush i tossed earlier. "im so pathetic" i mumbled to myself. I decided it would be a good thing to shower to cool off. I picked up the small blue bag and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and twisted the lock. i set the blue bag on the counter and unzipped it. I pulled out my shampoo, head and shoulders is the only shampoo i can use because i have really sensitive skin, i pulled out the matching conditioner, as well as my Axe body wash. I Pulled out the shaving cream and searched for my razor.. I couldnt see it. I must be missing it.. i dumped the rest of the bag all over the counter. Its not here, perfect. They took that too. I cant even shave my face, or my balls. Just perfect.

I turned arround and turned the shower knob, i let the water run as i undressed. after all my clothing hit the floor. I love being in the shower it relaxes me so much. I can't leave the house without taking a shower i just love that feeling of being clean. I tested with the water with my had to make sure it wasnt lava. "perfect" it felt perfect. I let the water rrun down my back and stood there. ah. *RINGRING* \\The room phone started to ring// i jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel off the shelf, tying it arround my waist and ran to the phone "harry styles speaking." " er. hi harry. Its Nick from downstairs. Would you like to go out to the skatepark tonight?" he asked very quietly." YEAH FOR SURE." i replied with excitment. I really need a night out. " Perfect, see you at seven?" "Sounds good, hey, can you boot for me? We should get some booze"   "OKAY. Do you have any favourites?" he asked me. "Supprise me!" I put the phone down. HERE WE GO> ITS 6;23. He will be here in less the an hour. i ran to the bathroom and took off the towel. Singing away to whatever was in my head (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLJD_NGW3A) I was so carried away, i brushed my teeth. threw on some clothing and sprayed cologne all over me. Before i knew it there was a knock at the door. 

I opened the door very quick. " Hey you" Nick said. I smiled so big i could feel it. I walked and shut the door behind me. " so tell me something about yourself styles" he demanded and tossed me a beer, doubleshot. nice choice I thought tomyslef.. "er. WELL. i have four nipples" it just kind of slippped out. I reallly regret saying that. shit.shit.shit. "HAHAH NO WAY. WHAT.?!' Nick goofed arround and really didnt believe me. "SHOW ME. LETS SEE" he cried. *lifts up shirt and shows Nick* "HOLY MOLY WHAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN" he asked, i was feeling kind of offended. " i dont know, but i feel like i was a twin, ahah. Okay. Your turn, UM. Who was your last relationship with?" i asked very curiously. " well, im gay." Nick blurted out and started to chug his beer. "haha, that doesnt answer my question HOFMAN" omg. We are on a last name basis now. Nick stared at me and just kinda laughed. " oh, well. His name was Mike, he was tall and had realy really blonde hair, he was so muscular. His laugh was so soft and he was 24, so three years older then me.. Gosh. We broke up because of some craazy reasons but he pretty much cheated on me. I still love him yeah, it was only a month ago, and hes moved on but i just dont know. A part of that relationship will always be there. 

We were now sitting at the skatepark, time had gone so fast. the starts were comming up we just sat there drinking and talking. I ifinally felt like i could be me. That nothing in the world was wrong. It was ten thirty by now, i was quite drunk Nick took the beer from my hand and threw it away. His arm went arround me and i leaned into his shoulder. it was silent. we sat in complete silence. I looked up and leaned into Nicks face very close, closed my eyes and our lips touched, and I clutched the back of his neck desperately, never wanting this moment to end. I felt his hands pull me closer as close as physically possible. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. I wanted him; I wanted every fiber of his being. I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine. It was wonderful, perfect.the Night was perfect. Ah shit. His phone went off and we both pulled away. I have to be back in my room in twenty minutes or they are calling simon. Nick helped me stand up and held me up was we walked back to my room. He helped me inside and kissed me goodnight. i rolled intobed, and fell fast asleep. The last thing i remember was the gentle kiss on my forhead.