Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.2)

The next morning;

       *DREAMING* " liam can i talk to you?" i asked with fear.  "sure, Whats wrong, you know im here for you?" replied liam. " i have been cutting myself and i think i need help" i said breaking into tears" " Cutting what?" liam asked looking slightly mad." I'm self harming, liam." i wispered in there were more than just tears now. " you are stupid. Stop attention seeking" liam laughed and walked away. I ran to my room , removed a pin from my wall and started sliding with pressure into my legs, stroking away. After every cut  i started to feel better. When i finally had a sence of relaxation i looked at my legs and counted. 32 cuts across i uncontrollably broke down.

            I awoke to the sound of somone mowing their lawn next door. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my wrists. As i slid my forefinger over them i realised that they were swollen and red. " i cut deep yesterday" i mumbled under my breath. My heart sank in my stomache. It was hot outside and i put on an over sized sweater to cover the marks on my chest from last week. I slowly looked into the mirror at the monster i have become and slid each woven leather bracelet i owned onto my wrists to cover the marks and scars. 

        I walked to the kitchen as i entered, no one was home the house was silent. I decided to skip breakfast and take a drive. I drove to White Rock beach. There were never any fans. it was a secret place, a place where i could relax, a place to just be myself.  The water there was so calm i loved to watch the waves hit the shore. The sand on my feet felt amazing. Its almost as when i was there all my problems were gone. As i steped out of my car i looked off into the distance. The sun was shining it was a beautiful day. I just wanted to run freely across the sand. The breeze felt amazing. I sat onto a log  with my feet going into the water making small circles watching it ripple.Glancing down at my scars. I felt as if i could cry. " why did i have to become famous,i thought it was suposto be fun.I never knew if could hurt this bad."   i thought that i should be getting back home before Liam wondered where i was.

      The way back i was driving all I could think about was that i needed help. All that was comming to mind was my dream lastnight. Was it a cry for help? I needed to tell someone. Someone needed to know what i was feeling. I really need help. 

     All of the emotions that I was feeling, they hurt. I forgot i was driving when i ran a red light. I swerved the car trying to avoid the semi truck that was in the way. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a bright light . Within two seconds my car was hit and i felt numb. I felt like my entire life was done. I could no longer see the world. My eyes wouldnt open and i couldnt move a muscle.