Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.6)

Sorry this chapter is short again. I was camping Now i'm going shopping out of town. Posted it early in case i don't get Wifi. xx Thank you for reading. It means everything <3 Leave a comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        We walked into my room together. Liam had started one suitcase already most of my stuff was laying out across my bed. All my import and pieces of clothing. Loading this bag up with tons and tons, of stuff. Neither of us really had any clue how long I was gone for. Maybe I would be so fucked up that wouln't ever comeback~ 

 "Liam.. have you packed any of my toiletries yet?" i asked from across my room.

 "None, i was unsure of what all you wanted, i'm sorry." Liam replied apologetically.

 "Don't be sorry, it's my rresponsibility anyway's... i got it!" I shouted as I entered the bathroom.

I opened each drawer one by one, making sure I do not forgot anything...I grabbed out my Colgate extra white toothpaste, i also pulled out my toothbrush, my bar of soap, my shampoo and conditioner. Tossed it all into a little blue bag. 

I opened the very bottom drawer of the cabinet to see if i was missing anything else. I looked inside and stared. There were my razor's.. and extra blade's. I keep telling myself in my head that i don't need to use them, that there is no point in bringing them to this place if they will just be taken anyway's. . Something told me that I have to.. something told me that i had a crazy idea and I would get away with hiding them.

I reached inside the drawer and held my blades, they gave me a feeling of hope and felt so good between my hand's. I folded the plastic bag they were in and tucked the bag into the back pocket of my  jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom, everything was almost cleared out of and packed. All that was left was my furniture "You are almost packed,Let me just go and get your passport!" Liam announced. 

Liam had left the room. I had the one chance to take those blades out from my back pocket and hide them into my bag somewhere. I rushed over to my suitcase,unzipped the corner of it, unrolled a pair of blue and orange boxer short's then tucked the blade's inside. Re rolled them up and zipped the suitcase up as fast as I could before Liam comes back. Liam Came back with the passport and I stood there. 

We had made a strong eyecontact connection. I took a shart breath inward, then out.

"Ready Liam" I spoke softly

 "Harry, it is the best thing for you right now.. You can do this. We can get through this. I promise you! " Liam assured me, then gave me my passport. 

 We moved the two suitcases into the front room,to sit so they were easy to access when Simon came to get me in the morning. then I managed to move my body to my bed and just relax  It was nearly midnight. I was laying in deep thought... Thinking about life, about how hard this is. i kept staring at my scar's and open wound's. "I am a monster". I whispered as i lifted up my shirt. 

At my door i heard heave breathing, and saw a shadow of foot prints. Liam knocked on my door. I rolled down my shirt. 

"Harry.." Liam say's with an unsteady voice. Then open's up the door.

"yes?" I asked, sat up then looked up at him.

Liam shuts the door behind him and walk's over to sit beside me on my bed. 

"Can i tell you something.....er..something really important?" He sounded nervous.

a million things went through my mind. Did he knock up Danielle..tell me how disappointed he was in me, how i'm probably going to destroy the band, how mad everyone is.

"What's up. Did you knock up danielle?" I asked quite bluntly with an awkward laugh.

"No.. nothing like that.. i just.. really-" The door slams open, cut's Liam off from talking and Zayn,Louis and Niall come running in.

~~~DUH DUH DUUN~~~~~

Leave me comment's i like them?