Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.1)

This is written entirely into Harrys point of view. Mature content. Should I continue writing it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the boys were out of town, Except Liam, he was out recording.I was home alone.. Being home alone made me start to think. about myself being part of the band. I opened up my laptop and logged onto twitter .Scrolling through my mentions started reading all these hate comments most of them saying.

" @harry_styles is dating caggie from MIC ugh what a faggot he can fuck off the cunt"

 "@Harry Styles looks like a mashed up ugly fugly potato."

I walked to the bathroom. Took off all my bracelets and opened up the drawer. I broke apart a new razor and put the plastic remains on the counter. i sat with my back to the door and started slowly sliding the blade across my wrist. The feeling of pain made me feel like all my problems were going away. Like I never had to worry about anything. Slice by slice going deeper into my wrist. The blood started dripping into the sink. Watching it was mesmerizing. Watching each drop fall one by one. Three,four more slices then I put down the blade. I looked up and stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. "what have i turned into" i mumble under my breath. I look at the scars and freshly done cuts. A single tear rolls down my cheek.

There was a loud noise coming from upstairs. I glanced over at the time on my phone..It read 9;56 pm " shit " i started to panick." ten o'clock all ready?! " i quickly put my bracelets on again to cover the fresh marks across my skin. Turned on the tap watter to wash all the blood down. I threw out the blade and pulled down my sleeves to cover the rest. " harry? Are you home?"  Liam call from a distance. "Be there in a second Liam" i said wiping the counters and i ran upstairs. Liam looked at me and asked " are you okay? " as much as i wanted to tell Liam what i have been doing to myself.. I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I replied with "Yea...I'm fine.. I was Just-" trying to think of a lie to tell Liam "jacking off?" Liam finished my sentence "No" i replied with a bit of guilt knowing i should tell Liam the  truth. I mean were best friends.. I opened my mouth to speak "Don't worry man we all do it" Liam chuckled,smiled " i have had a long day I'm going to bed" Liam said, Hugged me then walked away.. at that time i realised i blew a perfect chance to tell Liam. This cutting thing has been going on for months. I was left standing in the living room with a million thoughts going through my mind.