Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.10)

I'm here. I never thought I would end up in such a stupid place. Simon is a jerk. Im fine i never needed this. The moment i entered i had someone walk up to me. The second you walked in the place was a dark blue. There were not very many lights and i was terrified.

He was very tall, with a crooked smile and had brown eyes. He couldnt be any older than me.

"Can i help you?" This tall man aproached me.

"um. er. Yeah I'm Harry.. Harry Styles.. I was sent here to... get help?" i choked out.

"Harry, hello. i'm Nick. Follow me and i will take you to the main office where we can get you checked in!"

We started to walk together, it was really awkward. I pulled my sleves down because i was scared of being judged. I glanced over at Nick and his wrist had small scars the size of paper clips.He started to laugh. 

"You self harm, Harry?" he casually said.

"Why else would i be here?" I replied sarcastically.

"I'm not sure, We have a bunch of sections for children with eating disorders, people who were abused, self harmers, , everything you could think off, all ages, anytime!" Nick spat that out like he was a fucking salesman.

"How did you know I'm here for harming then" i began to be curious.

"You were staring at my wrists" he says as he poins at his scars.

"oh.. sorry" i said.

"Dont worry about it Harry, we all have our problems, you are here to get help with yours! You will heal in no time."

"i hope so"

We continued onto our walk, we finaly reached the main desk.

" Hey, Sarah~ This is Harry.. Harry Styles? Can you please look him up in our records please!" Nick asks Shayla in a calm voice.

"Sure thing" She replied as she smile at Nick. 

Sarah began to look through the books and search for me. She searched my info and found where i was staying.

" im going to have to ask you to put this wristband on. It helps us identify what you are here for."

I grabbed the blue hospital band from her and taped it to my wrist.

"Harry, is it? May I see your suitcarse, I have to search it ot make sure you have nothing sharp in here. I will return it to your room once you are done."

"Thanks sarah." 

I walked towards the elevator and took it up to the room, wich will be my new home for a while. 

It was very dark , nothing was arround, The only thing here was a bed, and a fridge. 

I layed down and started to cry into my pillow, This is the moment where things started to sink in, i was NOT okay, and i needed help.