Third Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H I R D
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The alarm of my iPhone roared through its tiny speakers.

Ugh! How in the God's name these tiny speakers can make such a loud sound and this phone has only one speaker!

Ask Apple honey! My inner voice mocked.

'Believe me that's the first thing I'll do after turning off this stupid alarm.' I told my inner voice.

I thought mom's yelling was worse than anything in the world, but these alarms are the worst.

Even though I wasted my ten minutes in selecting a perfect tone for alarm. After those precious ten minutes my heart settled on 'chime', so I selected it. Believe me it sounded peaceful and heavenly last night, but now this same sound is like cries of thousand babies.

Ava that was exaggerated.

I sleeplishly scanned for my God forsaken iPhone with my hands.

Ava open your eyes and look for your phone. You are not blind!

I didn't listen to my inner voice and finally my hands touched the cold metallic surface of my Rose Gold iPhone 6s Plus.

Don't worry, I didn't waste my money buying a thousand dollar smartphone--- my company gifted it to me.

I doubt that now I'll receive anything, now that Mr. Smith has been replaced by his perfectly perfect son, Mr. rude and polite. 

I finally stopped the alarm that had been buzzing for like centuries and the peace after that literally felt like--- my country has been under attack (when alarm was ON) and my country has won the war (when alarm was OFF) and citizens will now be free of the wrath of enemies (the peace after alarm was stopped).

Ava that was exceptionally good, but kind of overly extra exaggerated explanation.

Yeah, my inner voice was right. Actually I'm very exhausted since last night.

Last night the training was perfect--- yet very tiring.

Well, it's your fault--- you made it tiring for yourself.

I trained for extra thirty minutes than advised by Nathan.

I just wanted to complete my training as soon as possible. I know I shouldn't have trained for that long. Nathan did try to stop me, but I didn't listen to his one word. Now I know how much my body is aching--- especially my legs. I wish I would've listened to Nathan.

It is no use crying over split milk! My inner voice mocked.

'Shut up bitch! I would've given the split milk to a cat, but what can I do with the aches of my body'. I argued with my inner voice.

But my inner voice is right. I can't do anything about it. I didn't even take a pain killer last night. I wish I would've taken one.