Thirtieth Chapter

(The designer of the gif attached in the media section is geminigraphics . I'm so much thankful for the awesome designer to make this for me).

.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H I R T I E T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AARON'S POV

"You thought you'll trick Ava into getting ice-cream for yourself, huh?" Christian was in my room, moving around, playing with stuff when I asked to tease him.

I had made plan with Ava tonight for ice-cream, but I was hoping I'll play around with him.

He looked at me as if he was busted stealing something or breaking something rare and expensive.

I wanted to laugh.

"So Ava told you about the ice-cream promise." Christian cried, surprised. He stood at a distance. I got up from bed and moved up to him. He mumbled, "I thought Ava would keep it a secret."

"Go change, we're going out for ice-cream." I didn't want to lie with him anymore and make him feel guilty or something like that.

"Really?" He was shocked to hear these words from me.

He ran excitedly to his room.

I had taken a bath already, I wore blue jeans and white t-shirt and a black denim jacket over it.

As I came to the living room, Christian was already ready, he had even made a rough hairstyle. But then I wasn't surprised.

I made a proper hairstyle of his hair.

He looked so handsome.

I smiled looking at my child.

Jordan came after a while and we all sat in the car.

I drove the car to Ava's house.

On our way, Christian said getting up from his chair, "Oh, but I promised Ava for ice-cream. That means I'll eat tonight with you and the next day with Ava."

Jordan chuckled. "He's clever."

"We're going to pick Ava." I told him.

"Oh." He sat back. He was disappointed.

I couldn't help but laugh at his cute face.

We parked outside Ava's house and no one, aka my lazy brother, in the car was ready to get out and call them.

"Just message them and tell them we're outside." Jordan said.

I didn't think doing so would be right.

Finally, when I was sure he won't get out... I got out of the car and moved towards the patio and reached the door.

I pressed the doorbell once and turned away, waiting for someone to open the door.

In no time someone opened the door when my hand were tucked inside my pants. I turned to look back.

It was her, Ava. But something was different today. Something I couldn't explain.

I've seen her many times. But tonight I looked at her from head to toe.

I don't know why I did that.

It might be the most embarrassing thing I ever did. But it was an involuntary action.

She was wearing a casual dress, but she looked cute.

She was looking--- pretty.

Did she always? I never noticed her before, maybe I did but not like this.

She was really pretty, her features so beautiful.

What's wrong with me today! Dammit!

She was also standing in silence looking at me.

Why we only looked and didn't say a word?

I think I could look at her for a few more minutes but was disturbed when Britney her friend came to the door and broke the silence.

I hate her. Couldn't she come after a while.

Why would I want that?

I'm going crazy.

I need to see a doctor.

"Who's there?" She asked Ava when she looked at her and smiled at me. "Hello, sir."

I smiled back and looked at Ava once again who was still silent but this time wasn't looking at me.

"Shall we go?" finally I asked.

"Sure," Britney replied and Ava only nodded.

I started moving towards my car and heard both of them coming behind me.

We sat inside. Christian and both of them sat at the backseat and Jordan kept sitting where he was, on the passenger seat.

I started driving. Britney and Ava talked in whispers. Jordan made some jokes which no one replied to and after a while he turned on some music.

Once there was silence and everyone just listened to music.

Then Christian started babbling about something to Ava and kept babbling.

Britney, Jordan and I were silent.

I kept driving and frequently kept looking at Ava from the back mirror.

She didn't look at me or noticed me looking at her and I was glad she didn't.

I really don't know why I couldn't help myself but look at her.

It was once again an involuntary action.

WHY? Why am I looking at her again and again.

I wasn't sure--- but it felt like I was totally going crazy.

✴ ✴

N e x t :
31st Chapter.

..