1

NEW COVER - CREDIT GOES TO @Oindrila17  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Avery's POV

"ANOTHER SCHOOL!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUNG LADY?!?" My mother screamed at me. Ugh, it's not my fault a bitchy cheerleader shouted at me because I dyed her hair green. Personally I think it made her look like a less skank than she already was but I guess she didn't agree.

"Mum she was just a skank anyway I mean I only dyed her hair green an-" I was cut off by her screaming again.

"YOU DIDN'T JUST DYE HER HAIR, YOU SET THE FIRE ALARM OFF, BEAT UP A BOY CAUSE YOU THOUGHT HE CALLED YOU 'SWEETHEART' AND YOU PUNCHED THE HEAD TEACHER BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU TO APOLOGISE!!"

Oh yeah, whoops

Let me introduce myself, I'm Avery Quinn. I'm just your average 17 year old with... A few special qualities. Basically I'm what you would call a badass . I don't take shit from anyone so I end up in a lot of trouble which causes me to get expelled from almost every school down here in London. My mum and therapists have tried to change me and my ways but I just... Can't. I'm not a mean person but I'm not exactly happy Haley if you get what I mean.

It's hard to explain but basically if I did stop causing trouble then I wouldn't feel normal/human? I know a part of me would be gone so I won't change.

I was about to make some lame excuse but mum but in again "Anyway I've decided enough's enough. I'm sending you away to my childhood friend Trevor's house in America". WAIT WHAT!?

"But Mum you want me to just pack my things and go? What about all my friends here in London?" Lie. I don't have friends here.

"I don't care, I'm just doing what's best for you now pack your things your leaving tomorrow morning." She said without hesitation. Wow so she's really serious about this huh.

I was about to protest again but the look on her face told me she was not going to change her mind. I huffed dramatically. Although she's making me do this I still love and respect her fully.

My mother is a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and shiny blue eyes although lately she's become more tired and her eyes have bags underneath. I guess that was all my fault. She has a killer body for 39 years old and works as a lawyer so we have loads of money.

Maybe this is best. I mean I have nothing to lose here and America is one sexy place. With that in mind I rush to my room and pack all my best outfits. I need to make an impression at my new school and baggy jumpers will not do the job. Two hours later I've finally packed everything I need and I sigh plopping into bed lazily. 

Tomorrow was going to be one longgg day.

***

I woke up at around 7am and quickly took the clothes I laid out. I showered and changed into them before applying mascara, blush and lipgloss. I never wore too much make up as I'm naturally quite beautiful. What? I'm not going to lie I mean we all truly know if we're pretty or not, deep down.

I'm your typical brunette with sky blue eyes and naturally pouty lips. My skin is flawless and I don't use and skin treatment shit personally I think it's gross and feels weird but whatever. I'm 5'7 but that doesn't stop me from wearing 6 inch heals. Boys usually wolf whistle or hit on me whenever I'm out and that's fine by me except if they touch me without permission. Hell no.

Once a boy at one of my schools shamelessly slapped my ass and even pinched it when I walked passed him. Big mistake. He ended up getting severely injured and in total had a broken arm, wrist and some brain damage. I think he learnt his lesson. The best part was when I put him in his place his 'friends' just stood there terrified of what I'd do to them if they interfered and watched him suffer so much pain. That's one of the reasons why I don't put my faith in random people, they're all fake and selfish twats who would gladly walk away from you if they see something better for them. Harsh but true.