30

Welcome back my darlings for another chapter! Btw above is a pic of Theo, hope you enjoy the chapter x

Avery's POV

"798 bottles of coke on the wall, 798 bottles... you take one down and pass it around, 797 bottles on the-"

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR AIR HOLE I'M GOING TO SHOVE A BOTTLE OF COKE DOWN YOUR THROAT!" I screamed with my eyes shut, then quickly winced when I felt a sharp pain on the side of my head.

I had been awake for a few minutes, and some weirdo had been singing all the way from 1000 bottles of coke on the wall! At first I was too busy trying to remember what the hell had happened to shout at whoever it was, but at this point I couldn't take it anymore. His voice was so childish and it seemed like he was genuinely enjoying the little song, which annoyed me even more.

I realised I had been kidnapped again, by the stupid Rangers, and am strangely calm about the whole thing. I guess all those previous kidnappings have made me adjust to these situations quicker than usual. Or I just didn't care enough.

The voice who was singing suddenly yelped at my harsh tone and I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to my surroundings. Okay, so I was on a lumpy mattress, there are grey walls everywhere, and steel bars at the front of the confined room. I'm in a freaking cell.

I sat up slowly and looked down to see I wasn't wearing my previous outfit but instead some Lacey white sleeveless skater dress that reached my thighs with my normal shoes. WHAT. THE. F*CK.

"Oh, it's just you. I thought it was some ghost" I snapped my head at the voice, and saw it was the teenage boy I had previously met in the kitchen singing to one direction.

"WHY AM I WEARING THIS VIRGIN DRESS!" I shouted at him, standing up and walking towards the steel bars. He was originally sat on a chair facing me, but quickly stood up when he saw me approaching him.

"T-they m-made me c-change yo-u. I s-swear I didn't look-k." He stuttered, avoiding eye contact and nervously folding his hands.

"Who. Made. You. Change. Me" I said in pure rage. I was two seconds from blowing the roof off this whole damn place. His face paled at my menacing voice.

"The gang leader, h-he w-wants you a-as his b-bride" The boy whispered the last part, looking around him to make sure no one was around.

My eyes widened at his words and I stumbled back a bit, choking on the air for a second. Bride?!

"What do you mean he wants me as his bride? Tell me what happened when you guys took me!" I said seriously pissed, silencing praying he was scared enough to spill everything.

He looked around again before stepping closer to my cell. I was surprised that he seemed less scared looking at me, and his eyes held some sort of determination.

"I'm telling you this because I disagree with basically everything going on here, plus you're really pretty and don't deserve to be in a place like this married to my 50 year-old uncle even though you nearly shot me two days ago-" He started rambling and I was momentarily shocked at his words. His uncle was the leader?! "-after they brought you back here, my uncle saw you and said you're a much better option than the little girl he was planning to marry before. So, he ordered the guards to undress you but I stopped them before they assaulted you infront of the whole gang. I took you back here and quickly changed you WITH MY EYES SHUT and you've been unconscious ever since" He explained and paused for my response.

I dug my nails into my fists so tightly blood was seeping through. I paced angrily around the cell before letting out a growl and punching the brick wall with all my anger. The sharp pain on my right hand that came afterwards almost made me whimper but I held myself together. I put my forehead against the wall and breathed in deeply, trying to calm myself down.