19

Managed to revise efficiently (kinda) and get my exams out of the way which means I'm stress free!!! Sorry for not updating but these exams were pretty important so I had to focus on that. How are your exams going ?
Anyway, enjoy this Chapter !!

Avery's POV -

Waking up this morning wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do, especially since a huge body was practically caging me in.

Wait, huge body??????

I quickly opened my eyes and saw I was still lying on the sofa and it was Ryan's body who was behind mine with his muscly arms wrapped tightly around my torso. Brandon was asleep on the sofa beside us with a blanket covering him.

I must've fallen asleep without realising it. But, seriously Ryan didn't have to make himself so comfortable and sleep behind me?!

I tried to slowly escape his grip but every time I tried to move, he wrapped his body even tighter around my waist so there was literally no point in trying. I sighed heavily and then heard someone snort and gasp, as if they had been caught.

I turned my head towards the t.v to see Jacob and Cameron covering their mouths with their hands and laughing their asses off. They were both holding their phones and taking pictures of us! I glared at them both and tried to break free but Ryan literally made the most pathetic yawning impression and simply held on tighter, practically suffocating me.

That idiot is faking the whole thing.

HE'S EVEN LAUGHING SILENTLY.

I didn't think twice before punching him where the sun doesn't shine, which easily made him let me go, and pouncing towards Jacob and Cam who are now running for their lives.

Yeah, they should run.

Jacob took the longer option and made a run for his room upstairs while Cameron took off towards the garden. I didn't think twice before running after Cam seeing as he'll probably send those pictures to the whole damn school and I can't have my reputation lowered.

Or you don't want Ryan to see how bad you look in the mornings ~subconscious mind

You really need to stop talking~ Me

Just stating facts ;) ~subconscious Mind

I scoffed at my inner me and refocused on trying to catch up to Cameron. For an arrogant boy like him he's pretty fast. But not as fast as me.

"CAMERON GET YOUR DUMBASS BACK HERE OR ELSE ILL TELL EVERY GIRL YOU'VE EVER SLEPT WITH THAT YOUR DISEASED !!" 

His pace slowed down a bit which was exactly what I needed in order to tackle him down.

"PSH AS IF YOU'D DO THAT TO ME. WE ALL KNOW HOW SOFT YOU'VE BECOME, IT'S LIKE THE PERSON YOU DESCRIBED FROM LONDON IS GONE!"

He. Did. Not. Just. Say. That.

I sprinted towards him faster than I've ever ran before him and knocked him down harshly to the ground. We toppled to the ground and I swiftly kicked the phone out of his hand and quickly grabbed it.

I stood up and he tried to snatch it out of my hands so I wouldn't delete the dumb photos but he was too late. The pics were gone and for revenge of saying I was 'soft', I threw his phone hard on the concrete ground, making it smash into pieces.

I didn't notice that the whole family was standing outside watching this whole scene happen until I heard Jacob and Brandon's laugh coming from the garden door.

I looked at Stacey and Trevor expecting to be called back inside for a lecture or something so it shocked me to see them chuckling at the whole thing.