15

Hey guys sorry again for the late update, I worked hard to complete this chapter in school rather than do my usual studying as I felt really inactive so here we go. enjoy!!

Avery's POV

"Welcome everyone, my name's Chase"

"We don't care" James replied instantly with an annoyed look on his face and turned to look out the window, ignoring everything around him. Wish that was me.

"Anyways..." Chase coughed to regain our attention. "... I'm here to help you all get over your issues at school and get a very important message through your head. Violence. Is. Not. The. Answer. " He raised his voice at the last part and looked around to see if anyone would defy him.

"So your saying we shouldn't be violent?" Oscar questioned.

"Precisely" Chase replied

"But what if you get jumped on by a gang who want to kill you?"

"Calm words will solve the issue" Chase said while sighing.

"Well what if they have knifes or a gun?"

"They wouldn't pull the trigger." He folded his arms and slightly narrowed his eyes.

"They're a gang of course they'd pull the damn trigger!" Oscar exclaimed

"He's right" Jacob said while texting on his phone. We all looked at him strangely for butting in and he looked up and shrugged his shoulders, "What? Oscar has a point I mean it would be pretty dumb to not try and protect yourself when being attacked by a gang"

"Well after a few of our sessions you'll all come to realise that there are other ways than violence when it comes to defending yourselves"

"But-" Oscar began again but was silenced by Chase.

"ANYWAYS... let's move on onto todays lesson"

While he turned his head to write something on the board, we all grabbed our bags and casually strolled towards the door ready to get out of this place and go. Chase must've seen what we were doing and slammed his fist on the table. Although, the noise was loud we still continued to walk away from him but as Ryan went to open the door, a hand firmly slammed it shut.

How the hell did he get to the door that fast?!

I noticed Ryan narrow his eyes at Chace and clench his fist hard at his side, his breathes irregular. Crap, he's beyond mad.

"Don't make me ask you to sit down again" Chace said sternly. I rolled my eyes at him along with the rest and Rosa scoffed loudly, gaining his attention.

"You think you could just show up here and act like your all that when your clearly not mate. Anyway, what makes you think we'd do anything you'd say?" She said confidently.

Chase walked towards her and levelled his eyes with her. She glared at him and moved his face closer to her. Instantly I, along with Luke, Ray, James and Oscar all tensed at his actions and waited to see what would happen next.

He whispered something in her ear which made her go pale white and freeze on the spot. He stood back up normally and smirked at her shaken face.

"Now, go sit down" Chase said, this time much more calmer.

Rose's face turned towards me and she stiffly walked up to me and grabbed my hand, walking us back to the circle of chairs and sat us down, still keeping her hand tightly locked with mine. I looked at her quite concerned but she kept her head down and refused to look up. I looked at the guys who were all staring at me and motioned my head for them to sit down. They all looked at each other but the pleading/glaring look on my face was enough to make them sit back down.