35

Pic above is Avery's look ^^^

Avery's POV

"Not to be a Debby downer or anything, but why is Oscar hosting a party on a Thursday?" I asked the Parkinson brothers.

We were all gathered around the kitchen table, eating muffins and finishing off any homework whilst chatting about random things. I finished all my work, and was pretty bored so I started distracting them. Raymond was in his own world, writing at the speed of light and ignoring the rest of us completely. I quickly gave up on distracting him.

Ryan was working with his headphones on and blasting music. I tried to distract him by kicking him as he was sat opposite me but he wouldn't budge. Jacob wasn't really doing work, he was just drawing something for his art class so I was able to make small talk with him. Cameron had also finished his work (he didn't do it) and we were mainly chatting as he was sat beside me.

"Duh, because it's his birthday" Cameron said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hold up! It's his birthday today? Why didn't he say anything?" I replied, looking between him and Jacob.

"He doesn't like telling people and expects us to already know" He stated and started tapping his leg repeatedly on the ground. The movement of him kicking his leg was driving me insane.

My eye twitched at the annoying noise and I grabbed his leg to stop him.

"Don't do that" I growled and he smirked at my annoyed face. "Well we need to get him a present then!" I said to the guys and Jacob raised his head to look at me.

"We already did" He said.

"I didn't" I said irritatedly.

"We know" Cameron and Jacob said simultaneously and smirked at my annoyed face.

"Screw you both, I'll just get him one now" I said and started packing my things.

"No" Ryan spoke without looking at me. I paused and looked at him irritatedly.

"And why not?" I challenged, making both Jacob and Cam snicker.

"He doesn't need a present from you." He replied casually and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I think Ryan dearest is just jealous you're giving another man a present" Cameron taunted and Ryan pretended that he hadn't heard anything.

"Well Ryan dearest doesn't control me" I stated and Ryan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't push me cupcake" He growled and clenched his fists.

"Or what?" I taunted, smirking at his face.

"Or I'll show you exactly how I could control you" He said huskily and his eyes darkened. I leaned forward.

"Oh yeah? How's that?" I replied seductively and his eyes turned even darker than before.

"First I'll take your pretty little as-" He was cut off by a loud bang on the table.

We both broke out of the trance we were in and turned to face Jacob and Cameron, who looked extremely disturbed.

"Guys, I get your horny and all but you need to take it down a notch in front of us. It's like watching our little sis get it on with her boyfriend, who happens to be our brother" Jacob stated and Cam nodded in agreement.

"It's cute, but not that cute" Cameron added with a frown.

I played with my hands and Ryan scratched the back of his neck. We both blushed in embarrassment.