40

Final Chapter

I hope you all enjoy my book as much as I enjoyed writing every chapter. Enjoy the finale!!

********

Avery's POV

"Avery, hurry your pretty ass! Ryan's been waiting for nearly an hour!" Jacob nagged for the hundredth time, while lying on my bed tossing his soccer ball around.

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have spent so much time at Oscar's house since I was almost an hour late to the date.

"It's not pretty! It's sexy" I taunted back while rushing around my room and grabbing some things to put in my shoulder bag.

Jacob snickered from the bed and kept throwing his soccer ball up and down.

"Fine, get your sexy ass downstairs before he ends up going on the date alone!"

I paused for a second, and imagined Ryan going on a date alone. I guess Jacob must've done the same because we both looked at each other and burst out laughing at the same time.

"That would be so funny!" I laughed and clutched my stomach.

Jacob wiped away some tears and sat up, still laughing. "Can you imagine him buying a meal for two and just watching his invisible date eat nothing!"

I let out an unattractive snort and kept laughing.

"And then he takes his imaginary date home and kisses the air while saying cheesy pick-up lines!" I added and Jacob giggled like a little girl.

"GUYS, RYAN IS GONNA KILL YOU BOTH IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" Cameron screamed from downstairs and we both snapped out of it.

I ran a finger through my hair and ruffled it more, sprayed some Chanel perfume, swiped some last minute lip gloss and twirled in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked Jacob without actually looking at him.

Since the dress code was casual I decided to wear my sexy denim shorts that clung to my hips in all the right places. I paired it with a lace white crop top and some white heels.

"You look stunning" He breathed and I turned to see him stood next to me, looking at me in awe.

I smirked a bit and punched his shoulder playfully to hide the fact that I was embarrassed with the intensity of his words.

"Ryan's lucky to have you" He smiled and this time I couldn't hide the blush that formed on my face.

"Guys, seriously he's about to- woah" Cameron interrupted and looked at me with his eyes wide open.

I laughed at the gobsmacked expression on his face and walked over to him, shutting his mouth with my hand.

"Stop being so dramatic!" I chuckled at them both.

"You seriously make me seeing you as a sister difficult" He blurted and I smacked the side of his head.

"Bro, you can't just say that when her man is literally downstairs." Jacob argued back.

Cameron rolled his eyes and rubbed the side of his head in pain.

"Don't act like you weren't just showering her with flirty comments, twinny" Cameron smirked at Jacob's flustered state.

"It was a harmless compliment" He muttered in response.

"Harmless my ass, I know you want her too-" Cameron was cut off when Jacob threw the soccer ball at his face, making him fall to the ground with a thump.