4

^^^ Avery's outfit for school and her face is on the bottom right. Ignore the other two faces.

Avery's POV

'Cuz baby now we got bad blood

We used to be mad love

So take a look at what you've done now

Cuz baby now we got bad-'

I groaned loudly while slamming my finger onto the 'turn off' button on phone alarm. Like seriously?! I really need to change that song. I checked the time to see it said '6:10'. Ray told me yesterday that school started at 8:15 so I had plenty of time to just shut my eyes and....

"AVERY DARLING, WAKE UP YOU NEED TO GET CHANGED FOR SCHOOL". Wtf?!?

I quickly jolted up and noticed the time was '7:20'. Shit!!

"I'm up Stacey! Just going to have a shower, eat without me" I announced to her through the door.

After hearing her shout back a 'okay sweetie', I grabbed my lacy black bra and underwear and towel, then rushed to my en suite to take a shower.

Twenty minutes of scrubbing and shaving, I finally get out the calming shower. I dry myself and wear the undergarments then tightly secure the towel around me. I walk out and then sit on my chair and blow dry my hair.

I brush it out of its knots and just briefly curl the ends of my hair. I look in the mirror to see my hair is giving off this messy but sexy look so I decided not to change it. I then give my eyes a smokey look with mascara and peach lip gloss as I don't like wearing too much makeup.

After finishing my face, I grab the clothes and quickly slip them on. I was wearing blue denim short shorts that showed off my naturally  long tan legs. No I didn't get tan legs from living in London, my mother was have Italian so that explains the tanned skin but my dad was completely British which also explains my features.

I was also wearing a lacy white crop top that was kind of tight around the chest area but I didn't really mind. I mean everyone shows a bit off boob once in a while, right? I paired that with white converse.

I unplug my phone from its charger and quickly slip on my white watch and shiny white earrings. I also wore some white and beige bracelets. I then grab my black leather off shoulder hand bag that was big enough to fit most of my books and put my white sexy sunglasses on the top of my head that Stacey bought me when she basically bought my whole wardrobe.

I checked myself in the mirror to see I looked hot! Perfect outfit to this new school a show!

It's a good thing I have great memory so I didn't get lost this time! I walk to the kitchen to see that the boys and Stacey are gone but Trevor was sitting down eating some toast and jam. I grab a plate and make the same thing then sit next to him.

"Morning" I say. He looked surprised to see me then quickly glanced at my outfit before saying

"Woah Avery what are you trying to do to my sons" he said all serious. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"This is what I usually wear. Is there something wrong?"

"Urmm well... Oh never mind. Teens will be teens." He mumbled to himself. Aw, he looked so cute when he was in deep thought. "Oh by the way your new car arrived this morning. You have a great choice in cars" he winked at me then tossed me the keys. I squealed then ran outside to see my beauty looking great as ever.