Darcy Lewis Meets Supergirl

Darcy is groggily eating cereal in the common room of the floor that she resides on in Stark Tower

Darcy is groggily eating cereal in the common room of the floor that she resides on in Stark Tower. Since all but two of the Avengers had gone off to do their own thing, Darcy was left with a lot of free time to finish her thesis before it's actual due date since she was just about finally finished with college. And even though each apartment and guest room came equipped with their own personal kitchen, Darcy might have forgotten to stock hers with food hence the reason for hitting up the common kitchen and eating some of Clint's cereal.

And speaking of the devil- er, thinking is more like it- and he shall appear.

"I'm telling you, pigeon-brain, they're totally related."

Along with their exuberant land lord as well.

"Just because she saved a plane full of people like he did long ago doesn't make them related," Clint gripes. "And besides, who cares about that! I'm more interested in the fact that there's another super being in the city and we didn't know about it."

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that."

Darcy warily eyes the two men as they step into the kitchen on the opposite side of the island bar she's sitting at, and continues chewing on her fruit loops. "What are you two going on about?"

"Some enhanced blonde girl Barton's suddenly got a hard on for," Tony smirks. "She flies and has super strength, and saved a plane full of people when it's engines failed mid-flight. The paper's taken to calling her Supergirl. You know, kind of like Superman, but.. a girl."

Mid-swallow, Darcy's brain jumps to a terrifying realization at his words and chokes on her cereal. Tony cackles at her while Clint does the gentleman-ly thing of patting her back roughly until her airway is clear. "W-wrong pipe," she gasps in exclamation of her near death experience. Apparently that is enough for the boys and they go back to talking about 'Supergirl'.

Their attention not on her, Darcy picks up her phone from where it sat next to her bowl and places it down in her lap where she frantically sends out text after text.

To: Kara
From: Darcy
WTF?! SUPERGIRL?!

To: Kara
From: Darcy
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE OUTING YOURSELF?!

To: Kara
From: Darcy
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, KARA!

Then taking a deep breath, Darcy shoves another spoonful of cereal into her mouth before calming down and composing yet another text.

To: Kara
From: Darcy
Okay, so you're not really dead to me, but yeah..
You should have told me. Does Alex know?

Tony and Clint are still going on about Supergirl, and pulling up the grainy videos that not even JARVIS can clear up when her phone vibrates against her leg.