This is me

Jin pov

For the first time ever I felt peace. It was like, I was torn apart and didn't even know it, yet now I felt complete in some way bigger then before. there was a wonderful smell surroundering me and the feeling of tingles and sparks danced across my skin.

"Do you think she will wake up?" Whispered a velvet voice.

"What do you think caused her to go into arrest?" Said another and a shudder shot through from good they sound.

"Did you see that? She is reacting, or maybe she is having another reaction to something else. I'm going to get the doctor back in here." Said another voice and it made me moan out.

They all sound so good and yet I have a irrated nerve to slap the owners of those same voices as well. For the first time the noise around me isn't trying to rip open my ear drums and yet the sound of everything is as sharp as ever. Its like I was hearing everything at the correct volume for the first time in my life.

Odd.

But what almost made me jump out of my skin when I felt another presence in the back of my mind, the first thing that came to the front of my mind though was memories. It was a flood of information that I was not ready for but someone just drop all on me at once. It all started back when I met some guy at a book store. As the information kept flooding I saw images and felt feeling for this guy that I piece together as all time douch bag that just used me. This prick just kept fucking me over some how in my most venerable time of my life. Then to make matters worse I was a complete bitch to my mates, terrible pun included.

They were nothing but sweet hearts that I have the sudden urge to mate like rabbits. Don't judge me, I read enough of those sexy books to have my fantasy of having three lovers at once. I'm just lucky they are all hot as hell, the regret I have for my stupid self as I was gonning through who know what.

I open my eyes to see the worlds hottest things in my life. Memories did not do them justice.

So what do you guys think happen or are you catching what happening. Sorry haven't update in forever. Finally got a new laptop......okay I got my old one fix but anyway. I thank you all for continuing to reading and for all your support and I hope you all have a good day.