punishment

Jin POV

They kept rubbing their hand's higher and high on my inner thighs and I could feel Atticus snake his hands to the front to my sex. I tried to grab Atticus hands to stop what they were doing but then Ceaser and Titus grabbed my hands held them in their hands as Atticus did his assault on me.

I could feel Atticuse hand touch the out side of my now soaking wet panty's.

Now that is what we like. You wet and ready for us.

Said Atticuse with a purr and sent a shiver down my spine of pure pleasure. His arm wrapped around my waist and I tilted my head up to see him with a blank expression and the same were with his brothers. How can they have no expression when they are torturing me this way?

We had a lot of practice love and trust me there is we want to do more then to watch you wither under our touch. But this is your punishment. Said Ceaser with a husky voice in my head

Wait a minute! What did he mean they had a lot of practice?

But that thought soon died as Attics started to rub me through my under wear and it made me jerk up. My wolf was purring and I was fighting a moan by bitting down on my lip I began to grind my ass against Atticus to fulfil the need to touch me more. His finger rubbing lightly on my sex was such a tease and my wolf didn't like being teased especially by her mates in this way. He groaned and I could feel his hard little friend now poking my ass.

Oh little mate my friend is not little.Atticus mental voice was full of pure lust.

It was true though his little friend felt huge and he only felt like he was getting bigger and it was causing me to get wetter.

But my wolf wanted to tease him for teasing use and I totally agreed with her. Besides my mates ego need to be taken down a couple notches and what's the best way to hurt a male ego but to say his dick is tiny.

So I ground my ass a little harder and a small smirk work it's way onto my lips when he his arm held me tighter and a small groan slip from his lips.

He feels small to me I said with a playful purr back to him.

After a second I felt his finger push my underware to the side and he shoved one whole finger into up to his knuckle. It made me clinch my legs togather from the sudden intrusion of his finger and I tmade me sit up even straighter. Both Titus and ceaser were chuckling and I could hear Atticus curse under his breath.

"Jin are you paying attention?" My father was askingg me. He was eyeing me out like as if I was going to pass out soon.

Answer him love...Said Tituse

But right when I was about to speak, Atticuse began to slowly pump his finger in and out. It felt so good and no matter how much I squeezed my legs to gather he wouldn't stop.

The only thing I could do was nodd my head and then turn my face into Atticuse neck.

"Ok then. So starting Tomorrow The Appollo's will take over both packs and Jin will be there Luna."Was the last thing my dad said as he got up and left with everyone else. Leaving use completely alone.

Atticus was still pumping into me, but mush faster. Ceaser an Tituse release my hands and then place their hands back onto my thighs an forced my legs' open for Atticuse to get better accse to my sex.

I could feel a ball of pleasure tighting in my adomen and began to grind onto Atticus hand as his brother's kept my legs appart. But right when I was bout to hit my peak Atticus removed his finger and I nearly sreamed from his draw. My hand shout to hold his hand ther to help me finish getting off and get my release that was building in me, making me desperate for the release that my body knew would be mind blowing. But this action caused both of my mates that were sitting beside me to chuckle.

That's when I relise that I was acting like a desperate slut and they thought it was hilariuse to see me like this.

"we are not laughing at you love. We love seeing you wanting our touch and seeing your cute expression when we deny you of it." said Ceaser with a purr as he neared my face.  I let Atticus hand slip mind as Ceaser crashed his lips to mine.

"damn! she taste so sweet." Said Atticus with a groan and it made me feel so hot.

"Let me get a taste of her. I hope she taste as sweet as she smells." said Titus with a husky voice.

I didn't care at the moment because I was having to much fun denying Ceaser access to my mouth by keeping my mouth shut. Even when bit down into my bottom lip I didn't budge and he growled at me for not opening up to him.

But then I gasp when I felt a finger abruptly insert it self into me and Ceaser took that chance to shove his tonge into my mouth. He tasted so good and having some one pump into me was making me into a mess all over again. I moaned when I felt another finger push it way into my body as it began to furiously began to pump in me. Ceaser swallowed all my moans. I was starting to feel my peak again when they abruptly stop ....again!

"Please don't stop." I whimpered as I turn my head to see Titus sucking my juices off his finger. He groan as he suck his fingers, causing me and my wolf pleasure form hearing that.

"She taste better then Anything I have ever tasted before."  Titus voice was even deeper now and his eye's became black orbs staring at me with pure lust in them.

"And I want more." This time his voice was more aggressive But when He reach for me, He was stop By Atticus.

"Not Yet." Was all he said that made Titus calm down.

What did he mean by not yet?