an unspkoen contest

Titus POV

It was a dream to hear our mate to scream out that she wanted all of us in her at once. I was about to take off my jacket when we herd the door open. We all froze on the spot and with out thinking we all growled at the person intruding in our mating. But we all stop the moment our mate let out a scream.

We all snapped to look at her and she was trying to cover herself.

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you! This is the meeting room! You do not mate in the meeting room!" Yelled a high pitch female voice.

We turn to see a girl we seen at school glaring at use.

I let out a growl and approach her a perditory glare. My wolf did not like the idea of this small female openingly challenging us or disrepcting us infron t of our mate. if we let people disrespect us in front of her then she might leave because we are weak to stand up for our self.

"Jin your dad wants you and Dinner is ready. So if you guys don't mind can I take my friend to get dress since I see you guys ripped her dress to pieces." Said the female with a glare.

Who the hell is this female.

Our mate tried to get out of the hold my brothers had on her and they growled tightinging their grip on her. I shrugged out of my jacket and made my brothers let her go.

"Here love. Wear this." I said holding up my jacket for her to wear. She took it with out hestitation and it was adorable.

My jacket was huge on her and it almost reach her kneas. My wolf let out a growl and so did my brothers. THe way she look was sexy as fuck and made me want to mate her here and now like how we were going to. But she quickly scampered away from us and it made my wolf excited. He theought she wanted us to chase her and to play but I knew that we had to meet everyone for the feast back at our pack house.

Soon we will have her move into our pack house and she will be lock away in our room until she is carrying one of our seed. My wolf was getting all wild up from thinking of the mating again and I can't blame him. OUr mate has a body that would make a godddes jealouse and I sure as hell thank the moon for making her so perfect for us.

"This time I get to hold her on my lap. I said to my brothers as they stared at the door that our mate stpe though. They snapped oput of it when I stated that I was going to keep her on my lap through dinner.

"Hell No! I get to hold her on my lap! And I want to play with her pussy as she eats." Said cEaser with a purr.

The mear thought of seeing our mate trying to his her pleasre while we ate was turning me on big time. Remembering the way her pussy sceezed on my finger like a tight velvet glove was beyound mouth watering.

"If you both don't behave thenb I will be the one to hold her on my lap again. Now we need to sraighten opur sleves up and wait for her at the dinning room with the rest of the pack and our soon to be pack." Said Atticuse with a straight face. But I could see in his eyes that he was restaining himself the most.

I let a smirk appear on my face as he walk past and knew that we all came to the same conclusion. Who ever she lock eyes with first was the lap she was going to sit on.