Scream for me baby

Jin POV

I was so confused and sexually frustrated at them. How dare they get me so wond up and not let me have my release!

 I glared at them and tried to get off of Atticus lap and close my legs. I can't believe I just let them even touch me. Not only did I let them touch me, I but let them touch me in that way. I kept trying to get off Atticus lap but he held me in place.

"Where do you think your going mate?" Atticus said as he nip at my ear.

 I turn and glared at him and I tried to wrench his big hands off of me and that didn't work.

" I think she doesn't want to sit on your lap any more bro. Right Love?" Ceaser said with a smile.

Well at least one of them could be one my side. I look at him and nod my head. I jerk when he brought hid face close to mine. My wolf was going crazy with want for them when they were all touching me, but when they were close to me she saw it as a tease for her.

His breath was minty and warm, it made me clench my legs togather.

"I think she would rather be sitting on one of our huge cocks instead. Right love? You want one of our cocks filling you to the brim?" Ceaser said with a husky voice.

I could feel my insides melting. But then my wolf spoke.

I thought you didn't want them? Look at who is craving their touch now?

Hearing my wolf pur out those words snapped me out of my lust full haze. I glared all of them an they look at me with hurt an confusion. This time I pushed off of Atticus lap wit some of my wolf strength and he didn't hold me this time. I turn to glare at them again as I walk out of their reach and to the other side of the table.

"Touch me again and I will chop off all of your dicks! I don't care if we are now one pack and that you are all my mates You are still the enemy in my eye's!" I yelled with full anger lacing my voice.

They all look at me with hurt in their eye's, but then they were now full of rage. Their wolves were angry with the simple fact that I just disrespected them and indirectly rejected them. My wolf was whimpering in my head that we pissed all three of them off at the same time, I would be lying if I said I couldn't feel part of our mating bond being torn. It's extremely painful to feel a mating bond being torn and it hurts more when I can't just have it rip like a band aid.

No! Because of them I can't just rip it like a Band-Aid. So now we are all going to suffer for their stubborn asses.

They all got up at one time and their sites were lock on to me and it made me take a step back . I was ready to run from them if they were doing to charge at me.

"We will touch you when and were we want." Roared Titus

They were now moving like predators on the prowl and I was their pray.

"And the only place our cocks are going, is in your tight holes. Now get over hear and say your sorry for hurting our wolves!" Ceaser said with a growl. his eye's were black orbs of lust and his canines were extending out a bit.

By the look in his eye's it look like he was ready to mark me as soon as he would get his hands on me. It was making my wolf ecstatic to see her mate ready to mark us. But I didn't want that ! I want a mate that doesn't have control over me and doesn't want to just fuck me!

My attention was so lock on to Ceaser speaking that I forgot about Atticus and Titus. I was about to turn and run for the door when strong arms wrap them selves around me and held me tight against a strong hard body.

"Where do you think you going sexy?" Titus said in a husky voice.

Before I could say anything his hand grabbed right on to my core and it made me want to scream out to god on good it felt. Atticus came at me from the front and kissed me swallowing my moan that was escaping me.

"That's right scream for us baby." Atticus said with a husk voice and that when I herd a ripping noise.