081 | V̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Gotcha!

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Jimin from BTS

SYNOPSIS: [Refer to Story Idea 094] "I gotcha back, but I got your secret." Park Jimin is a detective who always slacks off. He never does his job seriously and always goofs off. Instead of doing research and catching criminals, Jimin always just read his comic books. He admired this one character in the comic named Kim Taehyung.

In the comic, the character Kim Taehyung was a reckless rebel who always got himself in trouble. Although Jimin is a detective, he always loved the criminals in his comics.

While reading his comic one day, a strange thing happened and the character Kim Taehyung was brought into reality. There, in front of Jimin, stood Kim Taehyung, his favourite character in his favourite comic. Jimin couldn't believe his eyes, a fictional character became a real person in front of him.

After the appearance of Taehyung, Jimin received a special case file that he had to solve. If he doesn't solve this case, he would be fired. Jimin makes Taehyung his partner because Taehyung knew what motives criminals had. And just like that, a detective and a comic character became partners to solve a case.

When the case began to draw to a close, Jimin began to notice Taehyung's body slowly become a drawing once again. What once was his favourite character in a comic had became his best partner and friend. "Don't worry. Although I'll be gone, I gotcha."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^