117 | V̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: No Strings Attached

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Jungkook from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "You won't let go of me right?" While on a late night stroll in the park, Kim Taehyung ran into a mysterious boy who had his leg caught by the root of a tree. There was no one else around at the time, so Taehyung was the only one who could possibly help him. He approached the boy with a kind manner and helped the boy removed his leg from the tree root.

The boy thanked him and introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook told Taehyung to close his eyes, and before he knew it, Taehyung opened them to see Jungkook above him on a branch of the tree. Surprised by how fast Jungkook climbed up the tree, Taehyung grew curious. That was when Jungkook revealed his secret.

Jungkook had aerokinetic abilities that allowed him to fly, but it was more like floating. How Jungkook describes himself to be is that he's like a balloon that would float away. He had long lost the string that held him down to ground, and the only option for him to not float away was if someone took care of him. Later that night, Taehyung decided to be the string that held onto Jungkook, to never let him float away. "Never let go."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^