131 | J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Caught In The Act

CHARACTER(s): Jungkook from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "What the fuck!? Get out of my house!" A story in which a girl finds a young man randomly in her house.

It was like any normal day, the girl had finished work and returned home after a long day. Once she got home, she threw herself onto her sofa and leaned down. What she thought would be a moment of silence was then interrupted by the sounds ruffling in her dining hall. The girl went to see what it was, she was shocked to see a young man under her table of food. 

The young man was soon identified as Jeon Jungkook. The boy had grew hungry and snuck into a random house to steal food. Unfortunately, the girl became his victim. The girl, curious, approached Jungkook only to pity the boy who meant no harm. Both of their stomachs growled and the girl decided to cook some ramyun for herself and Jungkook. The girl told Jungkook to leave immediately after the meal, but what she hadn't known was that he would be coming back tomorrow. "Scrub off someone else!"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^