098 | J̶I̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Bittersweet Passion

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "I'm multitasking with passion." At an academic school only for the elite children, there are strict rules that every student must follow. There's no fun, no junk food, and more importantly, no sports. It was always about academics.

Park Jimin, a student at the school, believes in his passion more than anything. Growing up, he always watched the kids outside his home having fun playing soccer. Jimin grew fond of the sport and wished to one day join those kids to play together. The only thing that was in his way was his status. The school would never allow him to play soccer due to the strict rule of no sports, but because of his strong passion for soccer, nothing got in his way, not even the rules.

When Jimin found the chance to sneak out to play soccer, he was caught by a student hall monitor. A girl who followed the school rules with her life decided to expose Jimin of his intentions of playing a sport. But Jimin did not want a girl to be in his way of his passion, so he decided ask the girl to help him sneak out. "If you're going to expose me, you've got to help me first."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^