089 | J̶I̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Bora

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Bora: a single two-syllable word meaning 'purple' (in Korean)." As the purple flower that he held began to wither, he began to wither. Park Jimin knew he had done something wrong when he and his girlfriend split up. He bought a bouquet of purple flowers that symbolized an apology. The girl did not accept them and rather threw his bouquet onto the ground.

Heartbroken, Jimin picked up every flower off the ground. He had told his girlfriend that he'll love her until all of the flowers withered. Thinking of it as a joke, the girl left him thinking that he wasn't good enough for her.

The one thing the girl didn't know was that not all of the flowers would wither. When all of the purple flowers disappeared, one was still there, a plastic one, a flower that can never wither. There he held it in his hand, there Jimin thought to himself that he'll gift the next love of his life that one plastic flower, telling her that he'll love her until the flower withers.

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^