100 | B̶T̶S̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Penthouse Scandal

CHARACTER(s): BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Sorry, wrong floor." A story in which a girl accidentally stumbles across the wrong floor in a high class building to find seven men waiting for her.

When a part-time worker suddenly comes across a group of seven males, she is suddenly dragged into their world. It was as if she was dragged into a visual novel where she had to choose one of the guys as her possible love interest. 

The seven boys consisted of: Kim Namjoon- the intelligient one, potential heir; Kim Seokjin- the pretty one, potential heir #2; Min Yoongi- the serious one, potential heir #3; Jeon Jungkook- the arrogant one, youngest of the bunch; Kim Taehyung- the cute one, enjoys playing around, Jung Hoseok- the positive one, nothing negative gets in his way; and Park Jimin- the kind one, boy with the bright smile. 

The girl tries to leave the penthouse pretending that nothing happened, but someone pulls her back in just before the elevator to the room suddenly disappears. "You have no choice but to stay here with us."

------- 

I would like to mention, thank you guys so much for showing so much interest in my trash story ideas, haha~ I can't believe that I've already come up with 100 story ideas, well damn I have a crazy imagination.

I've been thinking about whether or not I should continue to come up with more story ideas since the limit for a book on WP is 200 chapters. I was thinking of  going up to 150 story ideas, what do you guys think?

And also, what do you guys think of the recent edits I've made for the recent story ideas? I'm experimenting with the apps that I often use to create more elaborate edits to suit my editing style.

Thank you guys for the support ^^

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^