132 | B̶T̶S̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Healing

CHARACTER(s): BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "So who are you going to save?" In a hidden enclosed place in Seoul, a building stands within trees. The building is quiet, almost as if it was haunted. There is signs of life in the hidden building, and it's the life of these seven boys.

The seven boys were sent there for therapy for their problems. Each boy had a different problem and each boy was suffering differently. Kim Namjoon was always seen in the classroom of the building working on the chalkboard, but he was struggling with pressure of doing well with his grades. Min Yoongi was always seen in the music room playing on the piano, but he was struggling with his depression. Kim Seokjin was always seen in the fashion room designing clothes, but he was struggling with his self consciousness. Jeon Jungkook was always seen in the art room drawing his thoughts, but he was struggling with adapting with his surroundings. Jung Hoseok was always seen in the dance room dancing, but he was struggling with emotions especially his happiness. Kim Taehyung was always seen laying outside under the shade watching the clouds, but he was struggling with accepting to be with others. And last but not least, Park Jimin was always seen in the singing room singing his heart away, but he was struggling with anxiety. 

All seven of these boys would occasionally group together to discuss things, but it never worked out. And that's when a girl got sent to the secret building to help them. Who will she be able to save? Who will she choose to heal?

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^