095 | V̶H̶O̶P̶E̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Evanescence

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, J-Hope from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "Evanescence: to disappear gradually; vanish; fade away." Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok have been the best of friends ever since birth. When an accident happened resulting in Hoseok's sudden death, Taehyung was devastated. His best friend was gone.

Everywhere Taehyung went, he brought a picture of Hoseok with him so that he could be there with him in spirit. One day, Taehyung had forgot to bring a picture of Hoseok with him. To pay respect to Hoseok, he bought five balloons and asked someone to take a polaroid while leaving an empty space next to himself for Hoseok's spirit.

As the photo began to appear, Taehyung noticed that Hoseok was in the same picture with him. His spirit really was there with him. Taehyung quickly went home to show his parents the polaroid that he had, but his parents couldn't see Hoseok in the picture. He also went to ask everyone else that he knew if they could see Hoseok, but the answer was always, no. "What do you mean you can't see him!?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^