▸APARTMENTS

• इन्हें समर्पित: olivia14141

APARTMENTS 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

APARTMENTS 

Tuesday, the 6th of June

Noah places another box beside me and kisses the top of my head. I remove the duck tape and loudly groan. Between the kitchenware from Noah's apartment and the stuff Lea bought for Percy, the cupboards are about to overflow.  

The front door opens and Percy's laughter fills the apartment. He places a box beside the kitchen counter and proceeds to show my father how he caught a football in a game. Dad places another box beside his and smiles.

"When you start college, I'll have to come and see a game."

"That would be awesome." Percy smiles. 

"How many more boxes are left?"

"Five more, but those are all for my bedroom."

"Thank goodness, because we don't have anymore space for anything else in the kitchen."

Dad follows Percy outside while I shove the remaining pans into the cupboard. I turn around and groan at the mountain of boxes in the living room that still need to be unpacked. The next time I move, I'm hiring someone to do it for me.

I add the box to the growing pile in the lounge room, this is a pile I enjoy looking at because it means we're making great progress.

Noah wanders out of our bedroom and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean up and kiss the end of his nose. Percy pokes his tongue out and makes gagging noises. 

"It's not too late to throw Percy out. Most of his stuff is still in boxes."

"Hey, that's not fair." He pouts. 

"I think we should establish some house rules." I smile. 

"How about no kissing in communal areas?"

Noah pecks my lips and laughs at Percy. 

"There's no way I'm agreeing to that rule. We just went through an ordeal of hiding our relationship, I won't be doing that anymore."

"No gross making out sessions while I'm here then." He wrinkles his nose. 

"I can agree to that." I nod. 

 "While we're on the topic of partners, please don't bring any one night stands home. I don't want to deal with them in the morning."

"Neither do I, so okay," Percy agrees.

"You two can hash out the other details and let me know what you decide on."

 I leave them in favour for hiding in our bedroom. I can't believe this is our bedroom. I still can't believe we're living in a place together. 

 Noah wanders in with a smile. He crosses the room and grabs my arm. I rest my head against his chest and inhale a deep breath. He kisses the top of my head and squeezes me.

That Wasn't Supposed To Happenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें