Cuddles :N.K

"MANI!! BABE!!" I yelled.

Not even a minute later I heard running. Mani bursted through the door with a worried expression. She looked at me and then around the room.

"Come cuddle." I said my baby voice that I know she loves.

"Babe I thought you were hurt or getting hurt." She whined. I pouted. "Come cuddle." She smiled and got on the bed with me. I smiled as she laid down wrappeing her arms around my waist as she spooned me. As always I'm always the little spoon.

"I love you Mani." I felt Normani smile. She kissed my neck. "I love you too."

****

Normani's POV

I woke up with Y/N still in my arms. I slowly slipped my arms from her waist. I sat up and looked down at her as she started to move around. She faced me since she had her back to me.

Her hand roamed the bed as if she was trying to search for something like her phone. I furrowed my eye brows when she kept on moving her hand searching for something. I heard her slightly whimper. I moved my hand to where she had hers.

I smiled when she interlocked our fingers. I felt her relax.

"I love you so much." I whispered. I went back to where I was before. Wrapping my arms around her. She cuddled up to me resting her head on my chest.

"Mani?" I looked down to see Y/N's bright beautiful Y/EC eyes looking up at me. "Yes?"

"I love you." She said as she looked at me with so much love. I smiled and leaned down kissing her lips. She smiled into the kiss causing me to smiled. She then giggled.

I chuckled. "You're such a dork." I said teasingly. She giggled.

" But I'm your dork." I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Yes you are. Only mine."

*****

😊✌