Too Far: D.J

I smiled as I was in Britain for some YouTube thing. I was a Youtuber I made covers, wrote my own music, did vlogs and challenges. I had almost a million subscribers which was pretty cool. I've been here for at least two weeks.

I've met some cool people like Rose and Rosie they are pretty awesome. Along some other YouTubers.

I also met this guy his name is Sam Pepper. He seems like a nice guy. I mean don't really know him but oh well. I also met his friend Colby. Now Colby and I we clicked really clicked. He's like my best friend now.

Today Colby and I will be going out to eat. Just as friends through. I have a girlfriend back at home. You probably know her she's in a group. Fifth Harmony. The beautiful tall blonde. Yea she's my girlfriend. She couldn't come with me cause they are on their other half of the tour. That started like two months ago so when I get home she should be home as well.

I quickly got dressed in some adidas leggings, a white blouse with a Jean jacket and some adidas shoes

I quickly got dressed in some adidas leggings, a white blouse with a Jean jacket and some adidas shoes. I ran my fingers through my straighten hair and put on my hat.

"Ay Y/N you ready?" I heard Colby say from down stairs. "Yea I'm coming." I quickly finished up in the bathroom and got my phone running down stairs.

"Okay let's go." I smiled and nodded.

**

It was getting dark and Colby and I were on are way back to my hotel. We spend the day out in Britain. It was fun but I was tired.

I sat back in the car seat taking my hat off and running fingers through my hair. I left my hat on my lap.

We were in dark road when all of a sudden the car stopped. "Why'd you stop?" Colby looked down and then looked at me. "I didn't. Damn I knew I should gotten this car fixed. Sorry Y/N its the Damn engine again. But don't worry I can fix it." He popped the hood of the car open and got out of the car.

Great just great. Now I won't have chance to call Dinah. I sighed and took off my seat belt going out of the car. I walked were Colby was. "Okay I said I can fix but I have no idea what's wrong. I thought the engine was over heated but it's not." He said looking down at the engine.

"It's okay don't wor-" I was cut off with a black tag getting out over head and dragged me away I heard Colby scream.

I screamed as well my heart was pounding. I..I felt like I couldn't breath. I tried kicking and punching but they tied my hands and legs. They removed the bag and tapped my mouth. They lefted me off the ground. I was still trying wiggle out of their grip. But then they put me in a trunk and slammed it shut.

I was tears now. I was probably going to die and I'd never see Dinah again.

**

I then felt the car stop. The trunk opened and the guy threw me over his shoulder. I tried to kick him or punch home but it didn't work.